Join our server on Discord

I'm the worst friend ever
see, Anonmon understands.
You're still not winning any loyalties for being a creep.
*smiles* i am loyal to the ones loyal to me, i do not forgive,and my vengance always strikes the heart, that is all.
well normal people are like that, they aren't good with people they like but they are good with people they like , isn't worthy of a merit , someone that is not with people they do like has issues.
Veemon's Followers
"they aren't good with people they like but they are good with people they like "

huh? try again?
There's a "don't" he forgot to type. People tend not to be good to those they don't like.

And I don't "understand". Class is bullshit, but decency is worth its weight in platinum.
yeah well its funny you bitch at me about my actions, i wasnt the one letting her boyfriends 2 friends play with her pussy at 2 am and take pics.
mmm well your actions(in something like this) don't have to be compared with other people's it has to do with your values and mostly the effect you create over others, if in general more people are bad it doesn't mean you have more space for doing bad things.

well mature people think this way.
Veemon's Followers
*stretches* i love life, becca dumped ron, im still with my mate and becca plays with me on the side and everyone is love-love love-love ^^ and ron well, he's still ron.
Quote:*stretches* i love life, becca dumped ron, im still with my mate and becca plays with me on the side and everyone is love-love love-love ^^ and ron well, he's still ron.
:roll: It must be pretty cool to be you.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against