Join our server on Discord

I'm the worst friend ever
but i dont give a fuck! =D yeah my "friend's" girlfriend brought me a little greeny green. well lets just say i flirt way to much and got further with her in 10 min than my "friend" has in 3 weeks. i didnt fuck her but i got alot of kissing biting rubbing and all around good stuff. heh, theres always tommrow.
You're a bad friend, and a poor excuse for a human being. If I ever meet you in person, I'm breaking one of your limbs. :x

By the way, I realize this is an explicit threat. I'm the moderator of this section, and I don't have a problem with it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*smiles* i'm not a bad person, i just got tired of being the used and became the user.
What in hell is "greeny green"?
lol Perks of being a moderator? Definitley.

Still, all in all, life is not just being used and using people.
Quote:What in hell is "greeny green"?
You know how Green Day got their name? Why do you think I was so quick to get pissed off?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
true, but let me put it like this. she is the kind of girl that needs someone to give her just what she wants. and her boyfriend wasn't doing it so i will.
am i a bad friend? well to be fair im not really the guys friend, and i wouldn't do that to my true friends.really it's just a matter of 2 people getting what they want. wait, why the hell am i defending myself, yeah i did it, and i fuckin loved it, cause when im smokin every girl i see seems to be so off the chain :P *dances away*
Anonmon Wrote:What in hell is "greeny green"?

Pot.
maybe i should have said sweet jane. kentucky bluegass. cannibus sativa.
Yeah, I don't keep a dictionary of euphemized drug names.