Join our server on Discord

Don't you lock up something that you wanted to see fly
Say.....though it's not what you're supposed to do, I agree with senjuro. You should do whatever you want in your life, if you can. There's plenty of things you'd want but you can't, so if you can.....Look, I have my dog's example. We were sure that, considering the way we took care of him, he was going to live at least 15 years, or maybe 20. That goes for everyone too. You never know how much you are going to live, so you have to do it to the fullest.
But in any case, before you start training warm up adequately. At least 15' (and 30 or 40, if you can). That should reduce your possibilities of spraining.

PS If all you want is venting your anger kicking, maybe you can start a safer activity.

Oh, and sth else:
Quote:Nah, as long as you practice clean technique, you should be perfectly healthy well into your later years.
That's not quite true. To tell you a simple example: Have you heard of the "marching fracture"? It's a fracture in the base of the 3rd metatarsal that marching soldiers used to have. They marched for days, and the constant beating ended up fracturing the bone. Now, will you say that they got fractured cuz they didn't know how to walk with a clean technique? I said a very obvious example here, but there are plenty.
yep i already feel some stuff at the base of my back .
well taek won do wasn't givin me back problems mostly it was judo where i had to bend my back fowards a bit to throw guys that weighed near to 100kg and above. i usually stretch alot and can kick like one head above mine, people that don't have a correct position while kicking will end up adding more pressure to the base of the back i guess.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:well taek won do wasn't givin me back problems mostly it was judo where i had to bend my back fowards a bit to throw guys that weighed near to 100kg and above.
You were probably doing the throw wrong. You're supposed to bend at the knees, and the lift is all in the hip.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yup i know, its a bit hard to do it just bending my knees as im taller than most of them i end up close to the floor x.x yup i use the hip for that i need to slighty bend foward cause if not i cant put them on my back.
Veemon's Followers
Wow, how many martial artists among us!
Quote:Wow, how many martial artists among us!
Well, anime fans tend to also like martial arts. It's like how cigarette smokers tend to also like drinking.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ahhh, yeah....*scratches head* Y'know, I wanted to be when I was a teen too, but never dared to. And when I studied this at college, I gave it up for good. Besides, with what I learned there I can kill a person effortlessly with no need of strength, agility or anything. Twisted