Join our server on Discord

If you could have any guy....
::calms down::
I- I guess. Chimeras are cool! do you think theyre gonna make a cerberus too? yay mythical creatures! (wooo!) what about a Gryphon/Griffin? and maybe Jenny can become an Incubus/Succubus in the future!
Ahah nope not at the moment anyways, and xion is all mechanical looking so is Uranus and Chronos ;.;, but theres still awsome :D
well i doubt there will be another bloody roar game. konami bought the rights to BR as, primal fury, xtream, and 4 were being put out. they havent done anythign with it at all. hell give me the rights, i have many furry ideas. oh and for fun, get a copy of the original bloody roar and unlock all the art so you can look at the characters that could have been. i still like the brama bull character, too bad he got scrapped.
did the first name of my rp char acully in the game or are you making fun of him?
Veemon's Followers
Chronos? hes in there, hes a penguin/phoneix

Oh whats the first one on?, i mean what system? ill try my best to get it hehe
yeah- Chronos is.... *thinks of all the times Blue kicked his ass with Chronos* ............................ I need to lay down.... Chronos the penguin/phoenix is cool... I guess.
Herr Mullen Wrote:I had a little thing for Radcliffe, for a while. But he seems too... whiney. He moans about his naked scene in Goblet of Fire, but really he should watch Kez.

Well I saw Radcliffe on Jonathan Ross last night and he was fantastic. He had this strange energy, and he was at all whiley. He was charismatic and was very cool. He even answered Jonathan back when he was told it was past his bed time, and when he was asked if he knew any rude jokes.

He's actualy, really, really cool.
speaking of hot game wolves, how about Gallon Talbain from Darkstalkers? I have just happened a pic of him with me:

[Image: CL-TalbainJakkin.jpg]
o.o nice x3
damnit now i really miss owning darkstalkers 3! ><