Join our server on Discord

If you could have any guy....
be he from anime, manga, videogames, or real life. who would it be,why, and any other fun little details you feel like throwing in.

for me it would easily have to be ash crimson from king of fighters 03'
i really have never found myself more attracted to anything in my entire life. he's everything i want. deadly, effeminate,kogal /w freckles and just disturbingly beautiful. i dont know what i would do if i was around a group of ash cosplayers. anyway there are my yaoi thoughts for the day.
:::shivers::: does it have to be just one guy? by the way, im back from my sleep. SOME PEOPLE [glares at Blue] should try to wkae me up with water before posting stuff for me!
Dark Blue: I said I was sorry! damn it- youre such a hothead-
Gunter: and you changed your name without my OK!? not only that- YOU POSTED MY GODAMN UNFINISHED LEMON WITHOUT TELLING ME- PLUS you edited it! that's so WRONG!!!
Dark Blue: Back to topic!
Gunter: But-
Dark Blue: Guy? i want of Krypto, the superdog. :oops: I know He's from a kid's show, but hey- super powers... and all. OH! I also like Hunter, From road rovers :oops: :oops: , and- and- ..........Cli-Clifford- :oops: the big- :oops: :oops: red :oops: :oops: :oops: -dog. thsi is so embarassing! i like hunter cuz'.... it's hard to explain! and clifford because... HE'S HUGE! damn- think of the size of his-
Gunter: -OKAY THATS ENOUGH! I will try the guys i'd want to have for friends... hmmm... Flamedramon and Weregarurumon. just that. nuff said.
Dark Blue: very to the point arent you? YAOI YIFFYNESS level rising! (chuckle)
Gunter:.... stop shoving the keyboard! your paws are hurting my leg!
*dazed look*...feel better?
Colin Farrel. And, if he wasnt available, Daniel Radcliffe.
I'd have Daisuke or Takeru. Just looking at them in the Honey Cap manga... they're fantastic. I wish I knew what they were actualy saying.

I had a little thing for Radcliffe, for a while. But he seems too... whiney. He moans about his naked scene in Goblet of Fire, but really he should watch Kez. You could see a slight shadow under his leg, in the showers after games, but he didn't complain a bit.
Herr Mullen Wrote:I'd have Daisuke or Takeru. Just looking at them in the Honey Cap manga... they're fantastic. I wish I knew what they were actualy saying.

I had a little thing for Radcliffe, for a while. But he seems too... whiney. He moans about his naked scene in Goblet of Fire, but really he should watch Kez. You could see a slight shadow under his leg, in the showers after games, but he didn't complain a bit.

Who's Kez? I also forgot to add Wallace and Ken, as far as fictional bois go.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:I'd have Daisuke or Takeru. Just looking at them in the Honey Cap manga... they're fantastic. I wish I knew what they were actualy saying.

Who's Kez? I also forgot to add Wallace and Ken, as far as fictional bois go.

Kez is the film based on the book "A Kesteral For A Knave". It's a classic tale.
That still doesnt explain who's gigantic bulging silohuette that was in the shower.
hmm... from real life probably Kyle hes so cute i wish i knew if he was atleast bi so i could have some slim chance :? i just have a huge crush on him, hes in my class and :oops: so so...

manga... hmm... Junpei from Megatokyo hes like a big teddy bear ^-^ and hes got the rocking hair style! xD

anime is probably... id have to think about that :D

then again if i pick all digimon/furry it would be totaly diffrent :D
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:That still doesnt explain who's gigantic bulging silohuette that was in the shower.

Sorry, my bad. Billy was trapped in the shower because his bitter games teacher was guarding the exit, as Billy had saved the teacher's shot at the goal. The teacher had also turned off the hot water, meaning Billy was in a freezing shower, with an angry jumped-up popinjay of a games teacher waiting to force him back in should he try to leave. So, Billy scaled the shower wall, and climbed over it to get out of the shower. It showed you his backside, but you could see a shadow between his legs that was most probably his genitals.