Join our server on Discord

If you could have any guy....
Wait.... um nope i just have the one for gamecube i guess im not a big fan ;.; *sniff sniff* but yeah yugo is the hot wolf :D and i like long second and yugo third i have a thing for big cats :oops:

edit: shenlong is the white tiger, long is the tiger ... or do they change colors? wierd *shrugs*
ah, yes. its very confusing! the xbox and ps2 version are pretty much the same- though in the gamecube... there are OTHER hot characters... ex: Fox Mcloud!
hehe yup fox is hawt!
shenlong is a dark purple just this side of black tiger on BR 3 and 4, but only as his second color.

*snuggs Gabumonfurry* its ok,at least you get to play the version with chronos *jealous*

anyway...
long=tiger
shenlong=tiger
yugo=wolf
gado=lion
jenny=bat
reiji= crow
shina= lepord (the real coolest female )
xion= the unborn
kenji/bakuryu=mole (its a long story)
chronos=penguin,Phoenix
alice=rabbit
fox=fox
uriko=cat (in 4 she gains her full power )
mitsuko=warthog
greg=gorilla
bushuzima=chamellion
stun=insect
ryoho=dragon
mana=kitsune
nagi=spurious (you'll see once you play as her, and she rawks )
kohryu=iron mole
ganesha(?)= elephant
uranus= i forgot what she is, lets just say it looks like something you dont want to meet in a well lit wide open street, let alone a dark allyway.

i think thats all of them.
Uranus is a... (laods up gamecube and puts in bloody roar only to find out my file was destroyed) NO!!!!!!!!!! ;.; all my hard work... oh well *snuggs penace back* your lucky cus you got the foxes, is totaly jealous
i got my ass handed to me by gado x.x

adn it when he pounces you uhe looks like hes raping you its ... hot o.o
jah, I guess big cats are hot too.... [thinks] kenji and bakuryu!? chronos is a penguin- oh yeah! i got my ass whipped by him a couple o' times, but i never got to see his phoenix for, and a lot of the others- cuz... [sighs] Blue beat me in vs mode every time- i got pissed off, and threw the thing out the window! blue never stopped teasing me!!!! ahhh!!!!
fox is only in the first game sadly.
anyway to explain things...
the origional bakuryu from BR1 is dead.
kenji, is the new bakuryu, he was take in by (forgot the organizations name) and brainwashed to belive he was bakuryu. yugo rescued him in br2 and they have been together ever sence fighting aginst (same organization as last time)
thats cool! i wish i hadnt let blue do all the fighting- then i wouldve seen the story! he unlocked all the characters and stages and stuff like that- he even found some cheats and guides! ::sigh!:: -outgamed by a wolf... I'm so pathetic!
*pet pet* its ok, and uranus is a chimera. and please dont pronounce it liek the planet. its pronounced oo-ra-noose