Join our server on Discord

If you could have any guy....
in that case, him im pen im bi i have a girlfriend and many intresting kinks, my addictions are anime manga gaming marijuana and music,i like crossplaying japaneses guys, and anyone who can actualy pull it off.... use tokyo godfathers as an example of what i dont like (yet find hillarious ) im addicted to pain in a fun way, i want lots more tattoos and to get my ears and lip pierced.
ahahah wow thats sorta yeah, id probably take you up on that offer to :p
yeah i know, im great ^^ *sings*

"well i know you love me, or so it would seem
but i've never been a king i have always been a queen
and you say you'll love me and that you'll be true
but how can you love someone thats more effeminate than you?
i never played soldier, i never played ball
im one of those boys, who played with girls toys, im on of tohse boys!"
*blushes and runs off*
hehehehe im totaly confused and amused :D
i do my best. anyway another guy i would love to be with. Remy from street fighter 3 3rd strike. what the hell is with you ang guile characters you ask? ill tell you they are all bish, except guile himself oddly enough. remy ash and charlie would be an amazing 3 way i would love to make a 4. and its odd the only obviously gay capcom character "eagle" i find no attraction what so ever. i dont even like to fight as him. long story short ill stick to disturbed pretty boys.
xD

game charters? i would loveto be with Gado from Bloody Roar, and the obviously gay is ... well id say Shenlong is wierd looking o.O
>< how did i forget bloody roar?( i have 2-4 ) xion i want xion, i want him to make me his love slave. i also want chronos, mm xion and chronos. yes i know for those two it would be incest but come on if yamato can have takeru xion can have chronos (his nephew ) oh oh and fox, yes i know in alot of the games fox is dubbed a women i assure you all fox is no woman.
agree with gabumonfurry! shenlong (the wolf guy, right?) is really cute-(in beast form)
*snicker* yugo is the wolf, shenlong is the tiger ( a dark tiger ) and kenji is teh sex, if you dont know who kenji is you're not a true fan.
Blue!? now youre thinking about Hugo too!? shenlong is the tiger, (or was it just Long?) Xion is the unborn- what was Chronos again? hehe- stun is an insect- bakuryu is a mole... who's kenji? i'm not that much of a fan- (the hottest fem there is... was her name Jane... The Bat?) Hottest guy= hugo, the wolf!