Join our server on Discord

Help With New Digimon Pairings
I've seleted my pairings, and I must say thanks ever so much for your help! I'm using digimon that are less frequently seen, the most familier being Wizardmon and Gazimon. some of them have only ever appeared on the cards, however, meaning I haven't seen them.

Discribing them will be so very, very hard.
Combine megchan's cardindexwith the card album at http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Toys...ndex_e.htm
Anonmon Wrote:I should see what it says? Where do I get them?
Chris Mcfeely did a story for that magazine those apeared in. He also lives in or around the UK. Maybe he can give you a summery of the different ones you want. http://digipedia.db-destiny.net/
Right, I'm reviving this project simply because I keep on coming up with new consepts and ideas.

The problem with the card site, is that they're all in Japanese. I have very, very vague discriptions of the Digimon, and so I'd only be able to identify them by name. These are the chaps I want;

Bombmon, a slime type Digimon which has a fuse.
Missimon, a machine type which looks like a missile.
Commandermon, a cyborg type dragon with an assult rifle, appently.
Sealsdramon, a cyborg type martial artists.
Tankdramon, another machine dragon. I'd imagine it'd look like a tank.
Fufumon, a slime that has a "small iorn spikes attack".
Kyokyomon, a "lesser type" that can strech to nine times ity's height.
Ryuudramon, a beast type which wears a full set of Samurai armour.
Ginryuumon, a dragon beast which also wears full Samurai outfit.
Metal Koromon, a machine type. I have next to no information on this.
Kapurimon, a lesser type that I have even less information about.
Kokuwamon, a machine with claws. Digivolves into Kowagumon.
Okuwamon, the Digivolved version of Kowagumon, an insect with a horn.
Mokumon, a micro Digimon, which resembles "a smoke". What "a smoke" might be, I have no clue. Maybe a chimnly. But apparently, it has a flame on it's head.
Demi Meramon, no idea what it looks like. Digivolves into Candlemon.
Mystimon, the Digivolved form of Wizardmon. A Mage warrior.
Popomon, a slime Digimon which looks like a seed and has a leaf-like tail.
Frymon, whom I must get hold of. A lesser type, with a ruff, or frill, and most probably a tail.
Leormon, which had golden fur. It might just be someone mispelling Leomon.
Liamon, an exhalted beast, which appently is very "king-like".
Puwamon, a chick with soft down feathers.
Pinamon, a chick with no facial expressions.
Falcomon, a very fast bird which canonly glide.
Diatrymon, an Ancent bird type, with metal plumage.
Zurumon, a slime type.
Pagumon, a lesser type. Digivoles into Gazimon.
Raremon, a smelly ghost. Diviloves from Gazimon.

I'm rather excited about this project. I daresay it'll be sub-par in many ways, but it will show some very good cultural paralels between Japan and Britain, even if we are both islands with a royal family. Also, it'll be a good characterisation exercise. I'm certain this much enthusiasm combined with ignorance and laziness cannot be a healthy combination, but I don't care. I'm going to have some fun with this. Especially with Frymon. Any fan of QI or Black Adder will see why.
If you're looking for info on them http://www.thedigiport.com/ has a digidex.
Thank you so, very, very much. You have just solved everything that kept this project from taking off. Hats off to you, sir!
Hey, a digidex is usally all you need for stuff like this.
It seems to go by both Japanese and English level system; Is fresh the same as baby? Is In-Training the same as Rookie?
Fresh is just another term for baby, I believe in Japan they originally called baby fresh. And no, in-training is not the same as rookie. In-training is before rookie. For example; Baby comes first, followed by in-training, then rookie, next comes champion, followed by ultimate and then finally mega.
fresh = Baby I
in-training = baby II
rookie = rookie
champion = adult
ultimate = perfect
mega = ultimate

English = japenese

There you go.