Join our server on Discord

As Yet Unnamed
Well, you still have some typos, and not enough description of Lenina, but you did a good job filling in some of the information gaps. You do realize that the Childen's Mental Health Board thing just leads to more questions, right? Halloween really isn't that big of a deal for parents of children over 12.

Oh, and nice sig, though I was partial to the old one. This was my personality test:

Take the Digipedia FunFic Personality Test!

Kind of looks like my avatar, doesn't it?

[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Look at it this way: about 20 kids get back to the town/city/metropolitan area claiming to have been to a fantastic other world. 5 claim to have died and been reborn as native inhabitants, called Digimon. What's the adults' reaction upon hearing this?

Yes, to diagnose them with Some Serious Shit.

Are you working on your own story?

I realize you would be partial to your own words in the sig, but hey, that's the price I pay for inadvertantly being the second starter of some kind of trend. Oh, and check my location.
Quote:Look at it this way: about 20 kids get back to the town/city/metropolitan area claiming to have been to a fantastic other world. 5 claim to have died and been reborn as native inhabitants, called Digimon. What's the adults reaction upon hearing this?

Yes, to diagnose them with Some Serious Shit.
When you put it that way, I guess it makes sense. I would try to convey that more in the meeting scene.

Well, that's a nice location, and you're right, you've started a trend. Yes, I have been working on my own series. I'm onto chapter 5, but chapters 3 and 4 need proofreading.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against