Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
[telepathically speaks to Cronos] (i have my... sources)
uhm- we were just- getting aquainted!
and for cryin' out loud- you didnt need to get me a room- sheesh! I'm sleeping outside! here- [tosses Ky a Diamond the size of a fist] -I made it myself! that should cover it. -and Ive already got food- [conjures a sandwich out of nowhere] -see? [stares fearfully at the bacon sandwich] no....no. NO. NOOOOO!!!! HORRIBLE MEMORIES!!! :::Shudder!::: o-okay, I'll sleep in a room. by the way... THAT WAS COOL! I wish I could skateboard so badly now! (Brrrrrr... sandwich monster...) any-anyone want a sandwich?
great! lets go. lead the way Ky
Veemon's Followers
Ky catches the diamond, amazed, and then scratches his head, looking worriedly at Dark Blue.

"Uhh... sure...." Ky begins walking to the hotel a few blocks away, carrying his skateboard. It's a moderate place: breakfast bar, room service available, restaurant for larger meals, good-size rooms, public pool in the back.

The clerk sees Ky and tosses him two keys. Ky catches them.

"Okay, we have rooms 107 and 108."
d-do you have any extra rooms in your house, Ky? or a backyard? I can sleep well outdoors! (-as long as theres someone around, damn sandwich reminded me of the "invincible sandwich monster" incident... Brrrrrr...) -thought Dark Blue fearfully
s-so how about it? can you lend a fellow wolf a hand?
the Hotel's f-fine too! I-I can sleep r-right here! (forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-forget the sandwich-.....)
"My house? Hmm... I guess so, if you're really that afraid. But you do know that there's no sandwich monster, right?"
[finally calms down] never mind, phew. I'll sleep somewhere in the forest. see you guys tomorrow! [he jumps, and disapears during mid-jump in a great spurt of speed]
I think we should keep a watch on him, in case any more monsters find him.
Veemon's Followers
Ky watches him leave.

"Yeah, you're right. He does seem a bit... prone to monsters. It would have been better for him to stay with us. Oh well. I just hope we can find him!"
the forest will tell me where he is at.*runs toward the forest*
Veemon's Followers