Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC:I was going to quit it because I wasn't getting a reply for a long time.

Gun wanted me to come back again, so I did, and still got no reply after I posted. so i am done.
ooc: really? lol so much for that...
Dark-Blue was thinking again. That wolf on TV- What school- What Country- It didn't matter- his brother was alive- he had a family- he just HAD to get there-

Thud. He trips over Altima. Blue flipped himself up and checked to see what tripped him. "Oh- uh... sorry."
ooc: yay! this rpg lives!

ic: altima stirs from his nap. "huhn...whu-?" Altima drowsily says, giving his head a shake to figure out what just happened. "oh! uh hi...?" altima said, jumping up on his feet. he gave the blue(?) wolf a look. "hmmm... a blue dog said sorry? wow i REALLY muts be tired..." he patted the wolfe on it's head as he quickly fell on his rump and tried to resume napping.
OOC: As long as I'm alive, there's no WAY this RPG's gonna die.

IC:

"Well, I see you're back." Said a feminine voice behind humon. it was Zaine, waiting to give him a message.

"Oh yeah- that's right-" Blue thought to himself. "I'm in wolf form!" He thought again as he reverted back to his anthromorph form. "Yo- Uh- mister! wake up!" Blue said as he tried to shake Altima awake.
ooc:
whoop! Guess I am up now. good thing I check this regularly (except lately. busy with crap)

ic:
*Shocked as if a gong was banging over your head in the middle of your sleep, Humon leaped foreward, twisted in the air and landed facing the owner of that voice. breathing heavilly, and clutching his heart which feels as if it was going to burst out of his chest at any moment, he stares in bewilderment*

"You.... How did you..." he stammered doing his best to finish his sentance, but couldn't.
OOC: yay! Gunter still lives!(damn the poison didnt work XD JK gunter)

IC: Suddenly, Altima had a frown on his face. "DAMN you vioce-inside-my-head!" he called out facing upwards, shaking his fist. as he looked down, he saw that a Wolf-man stood before him. "oh hi, uh...where did the other wolf go?" he asked as he stood up, lightly brushing the dirt from his bum.
"Zaine!" he cried, as he bolted foreward. Excitedly, arms spread wide, he leaps into the air, tail flailing around wildly with all intention of a tackle-hug.
hehe, I would have replied, but I really have nothing to do in here right now! :P
OOC: Lol! Let there be reserrection!!

IC: "Rmm. That was me, but you wouldn't believe the explanation anyway- do you know where LA is?" Blue asked politely.

"Don't act so shocked- don't you remember me?" Zaine said as she reenacted a drowning scene. "Anyway, it's nice to see you again!" she hugged back. "I'm just here to tell you that the others are in the forest. Ciao! I'll see you around- like in the bath tubs or when it's raining-" she said and evaporated away like water.