Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Zekey, huh? Hmm... I don't know.... It looked like a couple of wolves...."
"Wolves. Again. Lotsa' wolves around here, eh Zekey?" Ryon stated cheerily.
Seit Placed his hand upon his forehead and swooped it down as he bowed before Keres.he rises to his feet once more,turning around and walking away.Seit's Palace Begins To Disovle into Thin air and they are back in the Forest.Seit Walks off,sticking out his arm so that Cain,now as his crow form,rest upon it.he walks into the Darkness of the Forest,hardly visable at all.
"Where are we going now?" Cerberus asked Seit.
ooc: just want to post here and there... dunno so much about yaoi(other than it meaning man+man love...) i wasnt sure on characters and all(with so many pages i didnt bother to read them all)

IC:
Name: Altima carpine
Race: Grey Dragon
Specialties: can expand size of dick at will
Cock size: normal size 6 in. by 1.5 inch... can increase
Sheathe/pouch?: yes
height: 5'8"
Eye color: hazel/red(normal is hazel, when about to reach climax, turns red)
Does he wear clothes?: no
If yes, what does he wear?:
Apearance: grey dragon..just look at my signature
Personality: excites very easily. likes to eat
Dislikes: slow things
weapons?: yes
if yes, what? : has three... a spear, a giant sword, and a smaller sword(can dual wield any combination of these very easily)
any powers?: yes
if yes, define/discribe: healing the works!
Comments: likes to walk in the nude...likes meeting new people...
OOC: Welcome aboard dude! Dontcha' worry- I'll have someone welcome you! Have fun with the battles! Wink
ok... i dont know where the setting of this rpg is manily at.. so ill just post ooc:where my character is waiting at...

ic: after many hours of traveling... Altima finds a tree near the side of the road and decides to take a nap and rest...
ooc: ok? how come noone else is posting? did i scare everyone away? >_<
ooc: fraid not. Gunny would never let this place die. he's just busy, and everyone is on multiple rpgs. my character is officially dead here so I won't be posting unless needed, or someone has a question that nobody will answer right away.
ooc: your character died? can you tell me how? sorry, im just too damn lazy to look through all 166 pages of this forum...