Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Blaize purred happily to Keres's kiss, and licked him on the cheek.
OOC: Wake up call!

IC:

"Zeke was here." Shadow read the note. A small smile appeard on his muzzle. "You will make a fine addition to my army indeed." he whispered to himself as he pocketed the note for scrying later. "Rejuvinate." He commanded as he energized Zeke's parents once more.

"I want your son..." Shadow said with malice in his voice. Two shadow's appeared behind him. "Don't worry, these two will assist you."

"Demoted to mere assists, how embarassing." Said the newly ressurected Vajura.

"Indeed." Replied the newly ressurected Vermilion.
Keres smiles then pets Blaize.

"We should get going now, let's head for the nearest inn." Keres said as he rode on Blaize. "Theody, ride with me here."

Theody goes and rides on Blaize too.

"What about us!!?" Kerse and Dark Keres exclaimed.

"Hehehe, you can ride each other!" Theody teased.

"Ehehe... Ermmm... that's enough Theody." Keres put his paw over Theody's mouth.
Blaize chuckled, and used a Guardian skill, duplicating another Blaize. This one had Blue and aqua and green fur instead of red and orange and yellow. "You can ride that one!"
Suddenly, a wolf dressed in a long-sleeve white-and-blue shirt with a navy headband and blue jeans leaps right in front of them and then up into a tree. A huge lightning bolt narrowly misses Zeke's head as it chases after him, and a second wolf with somewhat wild fur follows.
Kerse and Dark Keres ride on the duplicate Blaize, but then start quarreling again.

"*sigh* Let's go..." Keres said to Blaize.
Taking a few turns here and there, he finds himself back at the old hotsprings

"now how the hell did I get turned around?"
he closes his eyes imagining the path he took.
"just doesn't make sence."
OCC:i think its time some of this stuff got wrapped up, there are way too many loose ends. IC:

"Hey Flick, you back to the one I know?" Cronos said as he rode from the high that his climax had given him.
Veemon's Followers
Zeke's parents nod and set off again to capture Zeke--this time, with a plan. Zeke, meanwhile, decides to leave everyone to it and go off to bed. "Night, you all. Nice to meet you, Seth." he says quietly with a little yawn. He walks back to the hotel.
"What didja think that was, Zekey?" Ryon asked Zeke cheerily.

Blue had some how slipped away.

"Huh..." Flicker groaned. He couldn't remember anything.