Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: sorry for inactivity. got me 207 "threrats" to kill off.not letting me use the internet lol.

IC: Humon wakes up slowly in a daze. "guess I gotta move on." he steps out of his little hole and walks away from the springs.
"Sooo.... what are we going to do now?" Blaize asked.
Seit's Wings shimmered away like dust in the wind.Cain,timidly,stood behind Seit as he look at Keres.his eyes seem back to normal,but he still looked at Keres with an evil looking intent.then out of the blue:

He Smiles,light-heartly.then begins to chuckle.
Keres looks at Theody before turning to Blaize. "I guess we have to get Theody back to my world..."

Kerse walks over to Keres. "But you know that Ted is still alive in Earth... Won't he try to kill Theody again to become human?"

Dark Keres chuckles. "I doubt it... Ted loves his hybrid form now... especially his huge... long... hard... tas..." Before Dark Keres finished Keres puts a cork in Dark Keres' mouth.

"Please... Not in front of Theody... He shouldn't know about those stuff yet."

"About what Keres?" Theody said as he was poking Blaize. "Are you an anthro thing too? You look more animal than human... but you still talk..."
occ: *Climes back up the edge of the world* hey. i'm back. ic:

Cronos arches his back as he comes, his ass tightning making flicker come with him.
Veemon's Followers
Zeke tilts his head. "Watching you guardians is like watching a sitcom."
Blaize sweatdropped. "Oh- uh... I don't know what I am. I'm... A divine beast of fire- yeah- that's it!" he told Theody. "It's nice to meet you." Blaze offered a warm paw to shake.

"Huh?" Ryon, Cerberus and Blaize said absentmindedly. They were arguing about their so called 'missions'.

Blue cleared his throat. "Yeah- see you around-" He said, and turned around- but bumped into Blaize, Ryon and Cerberus.

"-and WHERE are you going?" Cerberus asked.

"-You know, you're under strict supervision!" Ryon chimed in happily.

"-Yeah! And- and- what?" Blaize asked.

"-Rookie." Ryon taunted blaize cheerily.

Cerberus went to Seit, Ryon went back to Zeke, and Blaize went back to Keres mumbling something about 'Rankists'.
Keres chuckles a bit as he pets Blaize. "Don't worry bout them Blaize, I'm sure, someday you'll be as good... no... you'll be a lot better than them!"

Theody nods. "Ummm... Keres?... Why are your two personalities existing here?"

"Eh?... I dunno... I guess it's coz this place is quite different from our place." Keres said as he watched Dark Keres and Kerse quarrelling then soon fighting then hugging and crying.

*Keres Sweatdrop*
"You think so?" Blaize said, perking up.
"Nope!" Keres said, grinning as he put a paw on Blaize's head.

"I don't think so!" Keres bends down so he was facing Blaize closely.

"I know so!" Keres exclaimed before kissing Blaize on the lips.