Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
okay, weve already got two characters, Khoi and Cronos Blackwing, so heres mine, actually, i'll play as myself, sica i already am a mythycal creature.

Name: Blue, but he is now called Dark blue.

Race: Mythical mystic wolf
Specialties: Has 4 other forms, Humanoid wolf(lesser powers of darkness, light,life,death,good, and evil) , (the side of light) Beowulf (perfect control and powers of light, life, and divinity),(the dark side) Shadowulf (perfect control and powers of Darkness, death, and evil.) and (Human) Wolfbane.

in lupine years: 1 year.
in human years: roughly 15+ years.

Cock size:
Wolfbane: 7'5" inches
Dark Blue: 8" inches
Dark Blue (Humanoid): 10" inches
Beowulf: ???
Shadowulf: ???

Sheathe/Pouch?:
Beowulf,Shadowulf, Dark Blue (1 and 2): yes
Wolfbane: no

Height:
Dark Blue 1: 5'5" feet
dark Blue 2: 6'5" feet
Shadowulf and Beowulf: 10'5" feet
Wolfbane: 6" feet

Eye Color: Dark Steel-Blue

Does he wear clothes?:
Dark Blue 1: no
the rest: Yes.

if yes, what?:
Dark Blue2: a Black t-shirt, jeans, spiked collar. spiked armlet.
Wolfbane: black t-shirt, black shoes, black jeans with white designs, shoulder armor (on the right shoulder only) and elbow armor (on the left arm only)
Shadowulf: Black shoulder armor, black shinguards, black elbow armor, black breast plate, balck winged helm (wears the helm like shades). all with white designs.
Beowulf: white shoulder armor, white shinguards, white elbow armor, white breast plate, whte winged helm (wears the helm like shades). all with black designs.

Apearance:
Dark Blue 1: a big, dark blue wolf with white rune symbols all over it's fur.
Dark Blue 2: taller, more muscular body, walks on hind legs, which have slightly enlarged paws, his front paws are replaced with clawed, padded hands, has a tuft of fur on his head. has two pairs of hidden wings, one resembles that of a bird, the other resembles that of a bat.
Beowulf: white fur, black rune symbols, same build as Dark Blue 2, only more muscular. has three pairs of wings, similar to angel's wings.
Shadowulf: black fur, white rune symbols, same build as dark blue 2, only more muscular. has three pairs of wings, similar to devil's wings.
Wolfbane: tall and muscular. he has black hair, but his bangs are spiky and white.

Personality:
Dark Blue 1 & 2: Friendly, frisky, playful, likes talking to people, enjoys being around others, energetic (in fact, he never seems to get tired!)
Beowulf and Shadowulf: ???
Wolfbane: keeps to himself, he prefers to travel alone. shy, silent, really good when it comes to battles.

Wolbane: being alone, playing the flute, silence, training, casting spells.
Dark Blue 1 & 2: talking, playing pranks, masturbating, training, being petted,being touched, belly rubs, blow jobs, food.
Wolfbane and Beowulf: ???

Dislikes:
Wolfbane: noise, being annoyed, being raped, people.
Dark Blue 1 & 2: being too quiet, boredom, being raped, war.
Beowulf and Shadowulf: ???

Weapons? : yes

if yes, what?:
Dark Blue1: Natural weapons (Teeth, claws, cock...)
Dark Blue2: Natural weapons, Dual Katanas (one black, one white.)
Shadowulf: ???
Beowulf: ???
Wolfbane: Katars, two Stilletos(strapped on his lower back) one dual bladed sword(strapped on his back), two handguns(strapped on legs) , two katanas (strapped on his waists)

Powers?: yes

Enumerate/Define if yes: super speed, ???-manipulation, there are still many, yet to be discovered on his journey.

so far, we have three characters, if anyone else would like to join in, go on ahead! i'll be waiting!
in a pub, we find Dark Blue in his humanoid form, two swrods strapped on his back in an X possition, he drinks some coke as he looks around excitedly. there were a lot of people there, including an elf, who was alone and had his arms crossed while he leaned on a wall to the far side, and a young fox sipping on a milkshake, on the other side.
Dark Blue feels the need for adventure, but soon, he runs to the back of the pub to take a tinkle.
Cronos watches the strange wolf-human run to the privy. he sipped his boggle, a very strong elvin wine, as he looks around for people to go adventureing with. he ignored the other groups. he wanted to be in a group with that strange wolf. what was taking that wolf so long? the wolf did not have any alchol so what could take him so long? he took another sip of boggle and waited for the strange dark-blue wolf.
Veemon's Followers
Dark Blue returns from the restroom and sighs. drinking 23 mugs of soda was not a good idea, he thought. he starts to walk towards the exit, thinking of where he can find a good adventure. *transforms into his wolf form, and continues to pad over to the exit.*
'took him long enough to come back. what did he drink?' Cronos thought as he watches the wolf transform and walk out the door.he finished his boggle, then headed to the door to talk to the wolf.
Veemon's Followers
Dark Blue hummed as he pushed the door open with a paw, not expecting anything to attack him, he is surprised to see ripples in mid air. suddenly, something with a scythe jumps out of the ripples, attempting to slash Dark Blue, but Dark Blue Disapears, and reapears behind the monster- biting it in the leg, and slamming it on the ground, shattering it's skull. more scythe-carrying monsters apear, Dark Blue transforms back to his humanoid wolf form, and slashes at them with his claws, more apear, Dark Blue decides not to use his swords, he grabs one, rips it's arm off, and beats it mercilessly. this is getting annoying he thought, as he killed seven more.
Cronos nerly burst out laughing when the wolf tore off the monsters arm and beat the said monster with it. when more appeared he saw that the wolf was tireing and needed some help.
Veemon's Followers
*hearing the commotion i took another sip of my milkshake and walked toward the door, taking my time and pushing the chair in, i got to the door seeing an elf at the door laughing hysericaly, i took a look... chuckling at first i start to bawl at the sight. I huff several times trying to get my breath* sh-shoudlnt we... hahahah ... shoudlnt we help the fellow?*i start laughing again*
Yes i think we should help him.*grabs his lance, Reginleif, and jumps into the fray*Cronos didn't say anything as he speared one of the monsters and flung it into another monster while the butt of Reginleif broke another monsters neck. three kills in one smooth move.
Veemon's Followers
Seems like this could be interesting after all! I plan to be a part of at least one RPG in each section anyway.

Well, here's my character:

Name: Mikael (Pronounced mee-kah-EL) Kyle Carterson (call him any variation of Mikael or call him Ky)

Species: Anthro Grey Wolf

Specialties: Very swift and very agile

Cock size: 8 inches

Sheath/pouch?: Yes

Height: 5'9"

Eye Color: Blue

Clothes?: Yes

Clothes: Blue T-Shirt (a little bit small for him, it's his favorite) with "X-Treme" written diagonally across it in Neon Green, Black Jeans

Appearance: Mostly grey (white front), Black stripe from between his eyes down to his nose, slim and moderately muscular

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, energetic and happy-go-lucky, but serious when it comes to battle. Never really done any sexual activities.

Likes: Pizza, running, sports, wrestling, watching wrestling, skateboarding, friendly people.
Dislikes: Hospitals and their food, liars.

Weapons?: Yes.

Weapons: Whatever is at hand at the time--pretty much good with anything.

Powers?: Yes.

Powers: Extreme rage will cause him to become twice as fast and strong.