Join our server on Discord

Cock tease
God damn it, why won't they talk? All three of us would probably have GFs if that sort of girl would talk!
i'm glad she didnt talk, that sort of girl turned into a coke whore...and no im not saying this to be mean, im just telling the truth.
Turned into? How can an entire group of people turn into a single coke whore?
no errgg, i was referring to my "that sort of girl" experiance. not, that sort of girl as a whole.
Quote:*feels bad, offers pocky*
Mmm Pocky, something else I haven't had since high school.

Anyway I'm more mad at myself for not saying anything back then. The guy she was dating back then was a real asshole. Of course as per stereotype she couldn't see that at the time.
i'm sorry things didnt work out for you. but you'll find someone just for you.
I guess one of my main problems is that while I'm extremely attracted to women, in practice I seem to actively be emotionally unavailable to the point that I give off I guess what you could call an asexual vibe when I
*smiles* you're me 4 years ago. what i hate the most " oh you're just like a brother" or " you're just a really good friend"
both of theses have a literal translation of " i'm going to go fuck random guys who beat me then come back to you to cry about it, then do it again because i think he can change"
Speaks the truth, I think Penance does. And the sad part is that more of their real affections lie with you, they just don't want to admit the difference between lust and love.
I tried to understand Daria, but at the time, it seemed like she was just a bitch. If I saw it now, I might understand her a little better. Unfortunately, MTV is focused on the sweet sixteens of rich suburban sluts and other shows I have no interest in.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against