Join our server on Discord

Cock tease
meh, shit happens. i complain for an hour and get over it. just like after playing through rygar (ps2)
Quote:And atleast that you can blame on some of the media.
Quote:oh will you two just fuck already.

While I wouldn't phrase it like that. If we did one of us might let it slip.
But good for you, the "best" of both worlds I think they say. Too bad it didn't work.

Where the hell is that a quote from?

Oh, and I concur on American girls being *hemhem* dangerously promiscuous after maybe about age 13.
i promis you what i said in my last post was pure pen...how ever

*dances* "we gonna ,roll it up, come on girl pour some more drink in my cup, turn it up!"
Where's that a quote? Penance said it earlier in the thread.
are you sure? i really don't remember.
Penance Wrote:oh will you two just fuck already. and damn tongiht was fun i got blazed met a cute guy and an asian girl, if only ron and his wench had left, bwahahaha 3 way.
See there it's on the second page when you said you got blazed and almost hooked up with two people.
i say alot of shit, you have to stop quoting me ^^
mary kate, ashley stop fighting theres enough of me to go around.
I never saw the apeal of them. But I did grow up seeing full house so that's probally why.
i find no attraction either, blonds just dont do it for me....now japanese girls and guys *purrs happily* or an english girl who wants to be a guy and cosplays all the time and is more otaku than me and i had a pic of her naked but i lost it *tear*
Quote:Sorry about that. Those categories only apply to North American girls ages 16-25. I'm sure there's a different set for South American girls ages 25-39.
How DARE you say I'm in that age range!!!! I'm still 15...at heart........
First, South Americans are very different depending on the country, especially us Argentines are practically a world apart from the others. I would divide the girls here into 2 cathegories:
1-The ones that would do anything for a guy (90%)
2-The ones that won't do just about anything to keep a guy (10%)
About the sexual moral....that goes in those cathegories too. Girls who would do anything for a guy end up doing whatever the guy wants, including sex. So belatedly you find so many single mothers with children that have never seen their fathers.