Join our server on Discord

Cock tease
Heh heh ^_^. I'm sure he's just flattering me, but that's about right. I unleash the demon within when nobody's looking Twisted

You know what they say: The idlest dog barks the loudest.
That's true because if we'd ever meet I'd might be "running on empty" for a little while.
*smiles at unknown while holding a knife* put your penis on the table im going to make you a star!

and now that i've made refrence to a show no one watched ill say this.
the good/bad girl is the best. i had her, i loved her, and i think i lost her. ( notice: the good/bad girl in current refrence is not the one who envoked the wrath of this thread ) i really hope i havent lost her, i guess ill find out tommrow and hopefully it will be VICTORY! VICTORY FOR ZIIIIIIIIIIIM...err PENNNNNNNN.
Now, I've divided them into four types. The girls who seem innocent, but are actually sluts. The girls who seem like sluts, but are actually huge sluts. Then you got lesbians, and my favorite category, asexuals.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
femanists are just lesbians who havent realized it yet. grow a mullet buy flannel and leave me the fuck alone.
You know what type I see a lot of, is girls who do shit with guys, just so they think the guys care about them. It's really sad actually, they fuck around and the guy truly dosen't give a damn, but the girl thinks its special for both of them. It's sad really.

But see I'd prefer a girl who knows what she wants, dosen't tease or nothing like that. I don't care if I don't get anything out of it, just don't tease me, seriously its just lame. Shit I'd prefer a girl that would like to cuddle or take a walk compared to a girl that just wants to fuck around all the time anyway. Then you don't need to worry about who they are trying to fuck around with when you're not around.
I don't see myself in any of Wise's cathegories and I don't consider myself a slut. I just do what I feel like doing, I just like to take my pleasure, just like you guys. These other girls are possibly more insecure and what they want is to feel that they're attractive, not having sex. It's often easier for a girl to have sex when she's confortable with her body and she feels beautiful, and believe me, there are not many around who are. So that's the candidate type for compliment-hunting, the typical girls that get togged up and watch the cars to see if anybody's looking at them. It's really sad.

Quote:*smiles at unknown while holding a knife* put your penis on the table im going to make you a star!
I really see no reason why you should do that. Give the guy a chance to use his thing for real at least once, will you?
Penance Wrote:*smiles at unknown while holding a knife* put your penis on the table im going to make you a star!

femanists are just lesbians who havent realized it yet. grow a mullet buy flannel and leave me the fuck alone.

One, I thought wise had the adward for strangest quote or reference ever used. And two that's really just the feminazis.
But you get points for a zim reference.
I'll just put on the lower part of Gallantmon's armor if I was you.
I could but how bout I just put all of it on. Now I look like dukemon.