Join our server on Discord

Totally Nostalgic
in an attempt to get back on track. does anyone feel nostalgic when reading doujinshi? to me its like a new adventure they never showed on tv.... and usualy hentai.
Considering that the doujinshi almost never have stories comparable to the real animes, no. I do get that feeling when reading really good fanfiction, though. Though I really don't know what the hell to think about "Harry Potter and the Digimon Frontier". Not only did someone actually write that, they wrote it well enough reviewers asked if they were J.K. Rowling.
I haven't read any.
Dojin no, fics? Maybe some of them.
Hey, I just bought Kouji's Unified D-Tector today at Toys 'R Us. It'll probably be a while before I open it though.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*tilts head* harry potter and the digimon frontier....... damnit now i have to ask, has anyone besides me read the doujin where hamarony turns into a cat girl only to be fucked by harry? jolly good romp it was. anyway yes, i hate cross series stories. they just lack the same feeling. it would be like crossing steel angel kurumi and armitage, just wouldnt work well.
Penance Wrote:and yes the pic is funny, and strangely arousing, takato has a great ass in those jeans.
Man, now I really wish I could see this picture. Takato's butt in tight, tight blue jeans. I could think of a lot of things I'd like to do with that.
i'll see if i can find it again for you.
I can't emphasize enough how great that would be.
i found the pic 5 min after i posted. just message me on aim or somethign and ill send it.