Join our server on Discord

Totally Nostalgic
I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally loving the memories I have of my Digimon stuff. I recently moved and came across my Digimon stuff, I pulled it out again today and right now have all my Digivices out. There's nothing quite as funny as me looking at my D-3 and remembering how I would hold it out in front of my computer and shout "Digiport Open" just for the hell of it. Damn I was weird...well still am. Just thinking about how I did my best to never miss an episode and the feeling of watching a new one for the first time makes me giddy. I need to get my hands on all of them some how...

Anybody else ever have those kinda feelings?
Yeah sometimes but that happens with a lot of my memories of shows.
I remember seeing the first eps up to the mantion ep. then they started over. They showed it the next go around. I also remember the previews for 02 and the first few sites I found. (off a pokemon site if you belive it.) And I also remember seeing that another movie premires on 10-16 at 3:00 p.m. on toon disney.
Yeah I'm pretty pissed that I work during that movie. I haven't been able to see any of them. I might see if my sister will tape it for me. Otherwise I'll be hoping that they hit DVD eventually.
actualy yes, i love that feeling, the only time i've gotten it recently is when toon disney played the movies. and now im even more excited they are playing movie 3-5 i belive or maybe just 3 and 4, i wish i could see the commercial again so i knew when, i dont want to miss it. but yes, i have loving memories of digimon from the very first time i watched it.
They are nice, I think. I still seem to have a good hold on it. But it is in the far background. It might not exist at all if it weren't for this board.
Yep, reminds of my days at Toys 'R Us. Ken's D-3 was limited to 2 for every pack of 16, so I went to the back room, and I got one for myself. In total, I have one original Digivice (in horrible condition), two green D-3's, a blue D-3, a black D-3, a translucent green D-3, a translucent blue D-3, two D-Terminals, and two blue and yellow D-Tectors. Of course, those are just the electronic toys. I've got about 40 action feature figures, and 20 big figures. My one regret was not getting Henry's D-Power Digivice when I had the chance. They're super expensive now on eBay.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I never bought any of those stupid toys since I knew the real Digivices were made of metal...
Quote:I never bought any of those stupid toys since I knew the real Digivices were made of metal...
I doubt that. That would've required primer and semi-gloss for the paint job. Do you really think Gennai would've paid the labor costs? Not to mention that all of the internal parts are conducting, so they would require a non-conducting casing.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's ture, most computer chips are made out of plastic. Game boys, cell phones, the old digimon tamogatchi things, and varous other things. So being plastic would make sense.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I never bought any of those stupid toys since I knew the real Digivices were made of metal...
I doubt that. That would've required primer and semi-gloss for the paint job. Do you really think Gennai would've paid the labor costs? Not to mention that all of the internal parts are conducting, so they would require a non-conducting casing.

Well then what the heck else would they be made out of, nanomaterials? Chrome Digizodium? Because I somehow think that a plastic Digivice could never survive the rigors of being tossed around, flying, stolen, dropped from high heights, prodded, analyzed, stolen, crushed, etc... Some stronger material than the plastic used for the toys must have been used.