Join our server on Discord

Totally Nostalgic
Quote:May I ask how exactly Ruki looks sexy when she's pissed off? I'd be more on the afraid side.
I wouldn't say sexy, but she does look cute when she's mad.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:1.Digiports only work for D3s.
2.Digiports (aka, Digital Gates) were a program written by a Koushiro Izumi for travel between the Digital World and Real World given a Digivice, but they only ever worked with D3s. It wasn't a bug, it was a feature.

1) Not true
2) Digiports are indeed gates between the Digital and Real Worlds but they were usable without a D-3, as Unknown said, Tai in episode 1 used a Digiport.

The D-3 was a way to open a Digiport, but it was not the only way. Later on in the series Digiports opened up all over the world and none of them were due to D-3 activity.

And I am curious to find out where there is information that Koushiro (Izzy) wrote the program to use the Digiports. As far as I know, they are an anomaly and were verified by Izzy, not programmed by him. I was under the assumption that the Digiports are a natural connection between the Real and Digital Worlds.
Yeah they were claimer, that's how they connected to two worlds. And I do have the two GBA digimon games. Pretty good but the first one hsould have been the upgraded one with patamon and gatomon plus an evolving impmon.
Harie Wrote:
Penance Wrote:and a page of manga next to it with with takato dressed as ruki then being kicked in the head by her.

Just the mental image of that is hilarious... I also have the seasons and movies on my computer :oops: ... yeah it does take up most of the space. :?

i'm jealous and want to send you blank dvd-r's to copy said episodes and movies ^^ . and yes the pic is funny, and strangely arousing, takato has a great ass in those jeans.

and Anonmon, pain is a beautiful thing. thats why ruki looks sexy pissed off, because i hope she'll hurt me.
:? I'd need a Dvd burner first... I only have a normal Dvd drive and a Cd burner.
Penance Wrote:and Anonmon, pain is a beautiful thing. thats why ruki looks sexy pissed off, because i hope she'll hurt me.
Peacefully avoiding contemplation of "beautiful/sexy pain".
Harie Wrote::? I'd need a Dvd burner first... I only have a normal Dvd drive and a Cd burner.

no no no, i dont have a dvd burner either, but dvd-r's hold more info than cd-r's. when im ready to move my anime off my pc i just move the files onto a blank disk (move, not burn) it actualy works very well. free's up space and i can keep my media. mmm bible black.
Penance Wrote:and yes the pic is funny, and strangely arousing, takato has a great ass in those jeans.
and Anonmon, pain is a beautiful thing. thats why ruki looks sexy pissed off, because i hope she'll hurt me.
You know lines like that make it fun to come here.
^^; thank you. i do my best to say odd things that are true to my heart. i want an orgy with mana, miyavi,gackt and kyo *whistles and walks away*
Quote:^^; thank you. i do my best to say odd things that are true to my heart. i want an orgy with mana, miyavi,gackt and kyo *whistles and walks away*

I love the way the end is just so blunt yet tagged on there like its a regular thing to say. Unknown's right, things like this make this place fun.