Join our server on Discord

Totally Nostalgic
I don't really own any Digimon stuff, besides a deck of playing cards (the kind that you'd play poker, gin, or blackjack with) that I bought on ebay a little over a year ago.

I had a short, temp job at Wal Mart in 2000 and it was when all the school supplies were going out onto the shelves. I remember buying an Izzy folder there. There were probably other Digimon characters to choose from, but at the time I had a huge crush on Izzy, and I'd never seen such a large and good-looking picture of him as was on that folder. I masturbated while looking at it and imaginging I was with him a few times that summer, though I still prefered to use my hentai on my computer most of the time.

Izzy wasn't my only crush. Also Tai and Sora and in 02, pretty much everyone except for Iori/Cody. Just thinking about the feelings I had back then is enough to make me quite aroused right now.

I have so many memories of being really obsessed with Digimon back then. I was really lonely at the time and here, here was a story about a bunch of kids (I was longing for my childhood at the time) lost together (I really wanted to make some new friends and to have some more meaningful experiences with people) in a strange place they've never been (I wanted to travel but didn't have a destination, any companions, or any money to do so). It was beautiful. It was strange. It was really fucked up. I couldn't get enough of it.

Even at the time, before I got into anime as much as I am now, I recognized it as not being top-shelf animation. But still, the characters and all their little quirks and idiosyncracies sucked me in. I wanted to know them. I wanted to join them and for them to accept me. I wanted to age regress (I was 20 or 21 at the time!) and become one of them. I realized this was ridiculous, but the reality of my life at the time wasn't much better.

Then I discovered fanfiction... and then nothing was off limits.
Juria Wrote:I still have my D-arc from season 3. I think it's Rika's. Wasn't her's blue?
Of course, it currently has no batteries. The last time I turned it on, all I got was the message 'READY".
My first thought: Hell yeah I'm ready. *Hold it up to the computer and nothing happens.* Dammit!

1.Digiports only work for D3s.
2.Digiports (aka, Digital Gates) were a program written by a Koushiro Izumi for travel between the Digital World and Real World given a Digivice, but they only ever worked with D3s. It wasn't a bug, it was a feature.
Yes but how do you explain tai in the first episode?
i feel so un l337, all i have digimon wise is a stack of the digimon TCG cards.sadly i never got to learn how to play the game.around the time i got them i was buying and selling pokemon cards, no im not a fan of pokemon but i am a fan of cold hard cash. Wink
All I have are: Digimon world 1 and 3 and Digimon Rumble Arena 1 and two.
i had the first rumble arena i loved it. i still want rumble arena 2.
I don't have any Digimon stuff, except maybe one Magnadramon card I got when I saw the movie.
i also have a picture of ruki on my wall, looking sexy and pissed off. and a page of manga next to it with with takato dressed as ruki then being kicked in the head by her.
Penance Wrote:and a page of manga next to it with with takato dressed as ruki then being kicked in the head by her.

Just the mental image of that is hilarious... I also have the seasons and movies on my computer :oops: ... yeah it does take up most of the space. :?
Penance Wrote:i also have a picture of ruki on my wall, looking sexy and pissed off. and a page of manga next to it with with takato dressed as ruki then being kicked in the head by her.

May I ask how exactly Ruki looks sexy when she's pissed off? I'd be more on the afraid side.