Join our server on Discord

Totally Nostalgic
I've got Two Original Digivices (Tai's and Mimi's), Davis's and Yolie's D-3, a translucent blue D-3, Takato and Rika's D-Powers, and Takuya and JP's D-Tectors, as well as the D-Terminal. I have most Tamers Deluxe Digivolver figures (Terriermon, Guilmon, Renamon, and Impmon to mega forms) Most of the Armor Digivolvers, a ton of the Mini Figures, pretty much every set from season two to season three, and the movie sets, and few other things.
Quote:I've got Two Original Digivices (Tai's and Mimi's), Davis's and Yolie's D-3, a translucent blue D-3, Takato and Rika's D-Powers, and Takuya and JP's D-Tectors, as well as the D-Terminal. I have most Tamers Deluxe Digivolver figures (Terriermon, Guilmon, Renamon, and Impmon to mega forms) Most of the Armor Digivolvers, a ton of the Mini Figures, pretty much every set from season two to season three, and the movie sets, and few other things.
Funny thing about the red D-3 (Yolie's), after the toy first came to stores, they stopped packaging it in the boxes. A case of 16 had 5 blue, 5 green, 4 yellow, 2 black, and no red (or it might've been a case of 14 with 4 blue and 4 green). When the D-3 first came to stores, the shipments were half blue and half red, but after that, no red ones. I guess Yolie wasn't too popular among younger fans. Of course, they never made Kari's D-3. Nobody wanted pink. Thus far, I'm the only one here who can claim to own Ken's D-3. Also, I'd bet I'm the only one who has the special edition gold Warp Digivolving WarGreymon.

Quote:Well then what the heck else would they be made out of, nanomaterials? Chrome Digizodium? Because I somehow think that a plastic Digivice could never survive the rigors of being tossed around, flying, stolen, dropped from high heights, prodded, analyzed, stolen, crushed, etc... Some stronger material than the plastic used for the toys must have been used.
Have you ever taken a polymers course? Well, I have, and let me tell you, plastics can be quite strong. Yes, most toys are made from polyethylene, but that doesn't mean that they crumple like soda bottles. For an "enduring" Digivice, maybe they used polycarbonate, but even polyethylene can be pretty strong. Also, ever hear of Nylon and Kevlar? Those are plastics too, and some of the strongest manmade materials ever.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah I almost got the Gold Warp Digivolving WarGreymon...but I saw BlackWarGreymon instead...the choice was clear. But I think someone I know has Ken's D-3...I just can't remeber who it is...I want to say my brother, but he let me keep all of his Digimon stuff as he stopped playing with it (kid kept losing all the pieces, but I salvaged what I could).

I'm kinda pissed that I never picked up ChaosGallantmon to ChaosGallantmon Chaos/Crimson Mode Deluxe Digivolver. It was a pretty cool looking figure. Or even the regular version of it.

I supposed one of these days I might swing by Toys'R'Us to pick up the D-Tector Version two...it's still $20 but at least I can say I have it!
Quote:Yeah I almost got the Gold Warp Digivolving WarGreymon...but I saw BlackWarGreymon instead...the choice was clear.
Yep, that's why I got two BlackWarGreymons.

Quote:...I want to say my brother, but he let me keep all of his Digimon stuff as he stopped playing with it (kid kept losing all the pieces, but I salvaged what I could).
Damn, lost pieces suck.

Quote:I supposed one of these days I might swing by Toys'R'Us to pick up the D-Tector Version two...it's still $20 but at least I can say I have it!
I'll probably do that too. I've got Junpei's now, but he doesn't have the advanced game. I'd go with Kouji's, I suppose.
I know that you saw me.
Don't tell me: You have to get either Takuya's or Kouji's model of the toy D-Scanner in order to play the "advanced game"? :sigh:
Quote:Don't tell me: You have to get either Takuya's or Kouji's model of the toy D-Scanner in order to play the "advanced game"? :sigh:
Of course, courtesy of Ophanimon, Unified D-Tectors. I wanted Tomoki's lime green Unified D-Tector, the one he uses to become JediFrigimon, but it doesn't exist. :(
I know that you saw me.
Quote:Don't tell me: You have to get either Takuya's or Kouji's model of the toy D-Scanner in order to play the "advanced game"? :sigh:

Well yeah, they were the only two with advanced D-Tectors, it would be dumb if they made up a toy tied to the show that wasn't in the show.
Wisemon Wrote:
Of course, courtesy of Ophanimon, Unified D-Tectors. I wanted Tomoki's lime green Unified D-Tector, the one he uses to become JediFrigimon, but it doesn't exist. :(

Really was a pity that only Takuya and Kouji ever got to Double Spirit OR Hyper Spirit evolve, but now I'm getting off topic...
Did they ever make a kouichi model? Cause I'd rather play as loweemon.
(And for trivia chaos dukemon's other mode is azure, a blue color.)
I still have my D-arc from season 3. I think it's Rika's. Wasn't her's blue?
Of course, it currently has no batteries. The last time I turned it on, all I got was the message 'READY".
My first thought: Hell yeah I'm ready. *Hold it up to the computer and nothing happens.* Dammit!