Join our server on Discord

A cartoon rant.
Being technical she was undead... or something like that. Most female heros are drawn sexy and all that. I never saw any of the street fighter cartoons, the US ones. And I didn't see anything of Darkstalkers till a few months ago.

Oh yeah, what about Reboot?
reboot was.... something. i liked the early episodes, and the late episodes. but the stuff in the middle was just meh.
Well I guess I didn't miss much since I only watched the first episodes.
I remeber the darkstalkers cartoon it was on fox at about 2 pm on weekdays. Like that old megaman cartoon and beast wars. I did see a street fighters anime earlier it was from 96 I think and wasn't that bad.

Reboot was good. Some of the later seasons were pretty good, That little kid enzo grew up with his little friend aldrAIa and then he was called matrix and had an eye that was used as a targeting scope for his gun. Megabite almost took over the area and knocked the gaurdian guy bob into the net then enzo and aldrAIa got lost in the net with his dog and had to go through the different worlds to get back. After they got back they're home was screwed up and they knocked megabite into the net and the whole thing got rebooted.

Then bob who came back with matrix and aldrAIa was combined with his little tool thing he wore then after an attack from this supervirus, they had the normal enzo back and two bobs but one was megabite back as a stronger virus which bob fought once he got everything fixed. Megabite then took over the main building there and that's where it ended on toonami a few years ago.

Did everyone get that or should I just link to soemthing?
i got it. andfor me darkstalkers was on at 5 am before the regular saturday line up. its cool i was otaku before i new what otaku was. because for 2 hours every sat i was exposed to dragonball sailor moon darkstalkers (though not an anime, its game based) and samurai pizza cats.

now samurai pizza cats was a series i would have loved to see all the way through and uncut.....i stillw ant sailor moon super s box set.
I think the origional SPC wasn't all that good, that's why they changed it.
ok there was a cartoon on, and i really liked it but cant remember the title. it was a team of people that hunted down monsters and one of them, naturaly the nerd of the group was a werewolf.
You're probally going to have to be more specific then that. I don't know what you're talking about but maybe someone else will.
thats just it. i cant be more spacific. the team looked military based, in gear and all, flying in jets and such. and they hunted down monsters. thats all i can remember. im sorry.
I'm guessing it didn't run very long?