Join our server on Discord

A cartoon rant.
... No offense to Yolie fans, but there plenty of other people I could think of that I'd rather have a life size doll of.
Yeah I think a lot of people might have thought something like that before.
I would fuck the shit out of a life-size Miyako doll if I could find one.

Or some unsuspecting cosplayer would do just fine too, I guess. :roll:
ewww, winx club. sorry cheap animation makes me sick...literaly.
and yes we all know the world dosnt revolve around anime, i could swear i've mentioned it on another thread. there are alot of good animation from america. most of wich have been on adult swim sundays. and then there is the animation from the dark days, lets face it alot of hanna barbera stuff was, shit, to put it lightly. flintstones, jetsons, scooby-doo (to a lesser extent ) were great cartoons. but everything else was bleh at best. so we can bitch about the hear and now, or learn from the mistakes of our past. now lets sit down, shut up and circle jerk to la blue girl...or...someting :oops:
I haven't said how much I like this board and the people here, cause I do.
Am I the only Dinosaucers fan in here? :P
Maybe, who are they?
a spinoff of street sharks right?

mummies alive was awsome, and sexy.
Now that is a little hard to belive. How could you find any of that hot.
*smiles* dead bodies dead bodies in the back of my van, all the little kiddes love the dead body man, i drive through my neighborhood ringing my bell, some people run cause they dont like the smell.

thats how, err something,dont judge me that female mummy was sexy.
now that thats settled, does anyone remember the hedious darkstalkers and street fighter cartoons? yes i said cartoons, and not in a funny or well drawn way.