Join our server on Discord

What's everyone been up to?
Of cours yolei could be bi, while everyone else is probally straight. But I'll check out your topic in that forum.
I have four stories in production. The first, I've lost all hope for. It was a stuggle to think of it, to start with, and it's a struggle to continue it. It's a yoai Davis/Ken pairing. Then the second is where Koushiro are bent so far out of character in a yaoi parody of Holmes that they'll snap at any second. Really, it's a perfectly poor parody. It's much more like a re-telling with Digmon characters. It's quite horrible. The third is the begining to my series. That's going to be very interesting, if I can think of what to write next. So far, I have something like five paragraphs, four of which are introduction, not including the disclaimer. The final one is the one I'm have the most success with. It's a Gabumon one, I'm certain certain people will be please to hear (Senjuro, Blueeyedigabulvo00, Gabumon Furry), and it is going swimmingly. I'm doing very well on characterisation, the humour is toned down but still funny if you know what I'm talking about, and references are abound. It's also very good at protaying emotion. I'm hoping at least one person will cry, of what cause I don't mind.
Quote:I'm doing very well on characterisation, the humour is toned down but still funny if you know what I'm talking about, and references are abound. It's also very good at protaying emotion. I'm hoping at least one person will cry,
I was hoping people would cry when I had Takuya get burned alive as a sacrifice for Junpei, Izumi, and Tomoki, but as far as I know, nobody actually cried. It's tough to get people to cry.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It's just hard to cry about takuya. Sure it's sad and all but some poeple wouldn't cry for some characters.
Wisemon Wrote:I was hoping people would cry when I had Takuya get burned alive as a sacrifice for Junpei, Izumi, and Tomoki, but as far as I know, nobody actually cried. It's tough to get people to cry.

LOL. Pretty hard to cry for Takuya burning up. He was the Warrior of Flame, after all.
Oh yeah, good point. In most shows he would have absorbed it and they'd have to kill him with a whole lot of water.
I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if he got hi off himself?

Takuya: WAIT DON'T SAVE ME YET! I'M GETTIN HI AS A MOFO! WHOOOO!

lol lol lol
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Takuya: WAIT DON'T SAVE ME YET! I'M GETTIN HI AS A MOFO! WHOOOO!
In a way, I suppose he was. Like I said, it's tough to get an audience to cry. I think the trick is to get an attachment to the characters, and don't kill them off too early.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Attachment to Takuya is also hard. Then again, I'm more of a Kouji-type person.
And I'm just a cold uncaring bastard. Gotta love being emotionally desensitized at a young age.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad