Join our server on Discord

What's everyone been up to?
I don't mean that in the general sense. I mean that in the writing sense. Things are seeming to becoming back to a state of normalcy on this site and I couldn't be happier. It helped give me the motovation that was lost to start writing a lot more. I've also taken it upon myself to start reading other people's works again just to see what they come up with. Well anyway, I was wondering what the active writers on this site are up too in relation to current or upcoming stories. I figured that if anybody wanted to share what they were doing it would be easier for people to come here and read instead of e-mailing every author they like directly.

I don't mean this to be a whole new part of the site, merely more of a simple topic since there hasn't been a lot of activity going on in the author section. Seeing how I'm making this post, I might as well go first. I recently finished my last request and being struck with inspiration wrote the first part in a ten part season two series. I also plan on switching between that and my mega series so fans of the latter one won't be left behind. Some other single chapter ideas have come to mind but I'm holding off on them until further notice. If anyone here reads my material I'd love to hear what you think of it, especially the mega and new ten part series.

I also got my 100th review which I consider not to be any relation to a flame, those have all since been deleted. I'm curious to know what both old and new authors alike are preparing to write about. I hope people will respond to this post and share. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to. But if we're more open to each other I truly believe this site can be as hot and popular as it was when season three was having its premiere. Like previously mentioned in another post, keep writing and keep sending stuff in.
Well, I'm planning another chapter to my stupid series (started before I had a clear idea what to write, DOH!) in which I shall kill off a full 3 Chosen Children AND their Digimon partners in order to power the villians evolution to his Final stage XeedMilleniumon.

I'm also going to fuck with Kari's head (no, she isn't in the sex scene) very, very badly. I hate Kari. Eventually she will release a curse upon the Digi-Multiverse, which will in turn cause trouble for a bunch of other people I'm going to write about.
I'm almost done with the fourth chapter in my DOSSOTS series, "Spam." Daisuke goes to a college party, where Takeru and Hikari are also in attendance. Hikari tries to get Daisuke drunk so that she can humiliate him, but her plan backfires. Oh, and somebody dies, but I won't say who.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Why do you write about purely fictional characters in real-life situations?
Quote:Why do you write about purely fictional characters in real-life situations?
The new series is meant to be depressingly realistic. That's the reason I'm still writing. I didn't like the ending to my Alternate Ending Series, too idealistic. Well, fantastic stuff happens in the new series too. I'm bringing back the D-Reaper and Daemon. Twisted
I know that you saw me.
I don't have stuff at the dad, and have no planned adult material, however, I am working very hardon a Diaries story until I can lift my Writer's block on Digimon: Data Storm.

It's not imposible I write short lemon set in either continuity, though. I read too much hentai for it not to mess withmy inspiration.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Why do you write about purely fictional characters in real-life situations?
The new series is meant to be depressingly realistic. That's the reason I'm still writing. I didn't like the ending to my Alternate Ending Series, too idealistic. Well, fantastic stuff happens in the new series too. I'm bringing back the D-Reaper and Daemon. Twisted

In other words you're just trying to make sure the good guys are never happy, however it gets done?
Quote:In other words you're just trying to make sure the good guys are never happy, however it gets done?
If that's how you want to put it. Would there be any way you could combine the Stockholm Syndrome Takuya story with the cursed Kari story?
I know that you saw me.
That might be interesting.
I really can't combine them, as Stockholm was written out of continuity. Takuya will be affected (in an extremely large way) by Kari's "curse" though. Specifically, the curse will be seen in action during the Frontier series.

Yes, there's enough unexplained backstory to Frontier for me to do that.