Join our server on Discord

A final farewell for my best friend
This is not a little rain, this is a tempest.
Yeah that was my next line.
.......uhhhhh?
That's what I was going to say next.
I'm so sorry about your pets.

I wish I could still have mine- he was with me barely three months- and he was closer to me than a friend- or a family. now he's gone, lost, maybe forever... but even if that is so, and the party disbands...

I will still search for him, no matter what.

mr. UnknownH said:

Quote:"In everyone's life a little rain must fall."

I know... but it has been raining since day one... I'm drowning...
I don't really think words can describe how hard it is to lose a loved one. Even though some people would think it's just a dog it's still a loved one, no matter what. I lost more loved animal than I care to mention and it never get's any easier and even though I'd like to say I know what your going through the truth is I don't think anyone deals with something like this the same as anyone else.
And to quote a good line from the movie The Crow "It can't rain all the time." but it sure feels like it sometimes.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Huh? Thank you guys, I'm a little better now. When I had the gastroenteritis, it was as if sth inside me had told me 'You can't do anything more for him anymore. You're the one that needs to be taken care of now.'
Everyone has their moments of reliance.
what do you mean?
When you felt that you needed to be taken care of. It was a moment when you just kind of had to let life happen and trust other people to take care of you.