Join our server on Discord

Yes ma'am,no ma'am,let me go ma'am,I don't even give a damn
Oh yeah you know guys who don't know how to treat a girl.
Girls can't do that because we haven't figured out those little pocket dimetions that they pull the hammers from work.
You know the funny part is my mom has all the power at my house pretty much. She has the bigger paycheck and she pays the bills/cooks/cleans. (I help her sometimes.) I'd hate a girl who couldn't stand up for herself. Lucky thing I don't know any of them.
Yeah, guys that say stupid crap like the "I'd like to fuck her and walk away" piss me off. My dad makes stupidass comments like that and I tell him he's not normal, he tells me that I'm the one that isn't normal, and I just shoot back, as long as I'm not you, I'm fine. So he knows how I feel.
Most cases then not, I feel perfectly fine being myself and not "normal."
I think the new "normal" of the day is, in fact, to not be "normal." Kind of a paradox, since the norm these days is to be anti-conformist, but by blatantly not conforming, you are, in a way, conforming.

Incidentally, I also find people who perpetuate stereotypes of pretty much any kind to be unforgivably infuriating.

Incidentally, Wisemon, I feel your pain of the objectifying of women. If I weren't 5'6" and 140lbs soaking wet I'd definitely slap the shit out of some random asshole if I heard him say that. It's guys like him that get the rest of us labelled as being sex craving horndogs that want nothing but to get their dick sucked. I HATE that...
Nice words. That is true.
Quote:If I weren't 5'6" and 140lbs soaking wet I'd definitely slap the shit out of some random asshole if I heard him say that.
If they weren't my senior project partners, I might do something like that. I did tell them that I feel differently, that I'm a feminist. They called me a traitor.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It all depends on how much of one you are. Because no one likes the man hating lesbian feminazis.
Ah, yes, THAT'S the word I was trying to remember, feminazi. It's so descriptive.

I'm all for equality, but feminazis take things too far. They cheapen their cause for equality by making themselves seem like frothing maniacs. Who wants to deal with that?
Exactly (I can't remember where I got that word from.)
Hey, I ain't no feminazi. I still believe that we're the smarter gender, usually. Sure, guys obsess with cars they know they can't buy, but women do the same thing about ten times over on clothing, except they actually buy it. :roll:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against