Join our server on Discord

Yes ma'am,no ma'am,let me go ma'am,I don't even give a damn
As the new mod of the Rants section, I'll make the first new Rant. My R.A. was having a floor movie viewing of the Bewitched remake, and I went with her and her friends to see it. It was supposed to be a community building program, but they didn't talk to me during it, and she's rejected me as a Facebook friend afterward, after accepting the entire rest of my fucking floor.

In other news, I'm getting ready for my big poetry reading night, and I have a sore throat from practicing in my Kurt Cobain voice. Obviously, I won't be using that voice anymore, but I still have the sore throat.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well that certanly does suck. But atleast people will like your poetry.
I can see where that voice would hurt your thoat.
Well, the bad news is that none of my friends who said they would show up in the audience showed, kind of a let-down. The good news is that my feminist poetry stuck a chord with a women's studies major. Unfortunately, she's a lesbian, but she's going to ask her classmates if they'd be interested in me. It's a longshot, but it's better than nothing.
I know that you saw me.
Hmm that's good but what kind of feminist poetry could you write?
Quote:Hmm that's good but what kind of feminist poetry could you write?
Most of my friends are guys, and guys can say things that absolutely sicken me. For example, of my T.A., a very smart girl, a guy sitting next to me said, "I'd like to bend her over, fuck her, and walk away." I'm against the objectification of women, though I think they objectify themselves a lot of the time.
I know that you saw me.
Yeah... those people annoy me to no end.
And I hate the type of women that let that sort of thing happen. Why can't everyone be like Yolei here, poised to strike with a large mallet when they hear of this sort of crap?

Yolei: *hides mallet* Who, me? Assault a chauvinistic bastard? Nah...
Quote:And I hate the type of women that let that sort of thing happen. Why can't everyone be like Yolei here, poised to strike with a large mallet when they hear of this sort of crap?
That's why they get themselves drunk. So they won't remember that it happened, and they won't feel any shame. Okay, that's not why, but that's part of it.
I know that you saw me.
Quote:And I hate the type of women that let that sort of thing happen. Why can't everyone be like Yolei here, poised to strike with a large mallet when they hear of this sort of crap?
Cuz they think they wont be attractive if they stand up for themselves or show any other kind of power, that's why.
Obviously, I don't think that way.
Nah, submissive women are only sexy when you're really tired, drunk, or on an absolute testosterone overload. The final option doesn't actually happen as much as you think it might.