Join our server on Discord

You know what would revitalize the franchise?
(dragonmaster x goes in the corner and cries....I take out a ps2 from out of my knapsack with two controls and a stack of 50 games and assemble them in a mere two seconds... looks at dragonmaster x, giggles a bit,and kisses forehead and vanishes....dragonmaster x is stunned and gets all manga'd eyed at the sight to behold him and sheds tears from face and replaces it with a grin.)

dragonmasterx: hheeeyyyy! what happened :?: ..... There's A PS2!!!!! There's a note attached to the ps2....(reads out loud)

dear dragonmaster x,

here's a ps2 with some of my favorite games on the face of the planet.... Stop crying because not having a ps2 is something not to cry about..... Listen to me and enjoy the system for a while... Once you get bored of it send it back to me.... I rather loan my ps2 out to someone who needs it.... I'll be fine, I live without it for a while but I know that you'd be happier.... Enjoy friend....

Enjoy it like I have,

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

(Aside:: Lets hope we could manage a 3d setup of any kind and have FUN!!!)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(heh its not very fun when you take control of some one)

Well ok THINK do we have the money to get a card reader? Its a great idea but we need to get cards AND the card reader to each and everyone who wants to play ack x.x and yeah people will cheat i don't doubt it...
... Haha sorry for being such a downer but these things are gonna be really hard for us to use and all

Oh and the digimon world 4 game... just gonna say x.x i mean if there were NO load times what so ever then i would LOVE this game but nooooo so many freaking load times ><
Loading time really sux so thats why we need to waste as much memory on the removal of loading or minimalizing them as need be...

Games that take forever to load normally would get discarded....

Don't let it be ours....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:(heh its not very fun when you take control of some one)
Yep, he is right, that's why I cannot accept it *turns into kaiser dragon holding all the set and flies looking for blueeyedgabulvo0o*
*lands near him and reverts back to human* Here you are... *gives the PS2 set and it explodes* uh... goodbye! *runs away*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Why .....why......? :?: :( :shock: :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Evil ....Why did you do that?

YOU COME BACK HERE YOU DRAGON!!!!!! I will get you eventually my pretty!!! (Shakes out some Wizard of Oz witch from his head) At least you enjoyed it I hope.... sniffle.....

Did you play it that much that it exploded.... Whips out the warranty form and brings to the company playstation and asks the guy at desk and he replies...

Dude at desk: It happened again didn't it..

:shock: :oops: :oops:

lonelygabu: YUP!!!!

sends his friend another gift..... with a note saying "thanks to you my insurance paid for an impossible condition that would never happen. Its a clause where a dragon has to leave the scene of an exploding playstation 2 and run and it has to be in my hand.... They gave 15 million dollars!!!!!!

Your such a good friend!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds