Join our server on Discord

You know what would revitalize the franchise?
A Digital World MMORPG. If Bandai came out with a full Digital World MMO (possibly 3 for the different digital worlds) based on the anime in which you can play as a random Child-stage Digimon of your choosing and evolve yourself from there, with the Chosen Digimon (or Legendary Warriors as the world goes or Tamer's Digimon) acting as NPCs it would rule so much I think people would be into Digimon again.

Not that anyone ever was into Digimon, but we were on a T-shirt in a strip of UGMadness (www.ugmaddness.net)
Right, but it would have to be of that calibur. That is what digimon are for fighting each other. Oh yeah... unless they gain extreme senient powers and merge to the real world.

And I think your URL is off a bit. I copy it and it doesn't seem to work.
You know I think I found a korean game like that once. I think it was korean.
Did it look any good, or was it impossible to tell.
http://www.ugmadness.net/

And the Korean game was a normal RPG, not MMO. It should be a mapping of one player to one Digimon avatar. And just for fun they should publish the protocol used to control the avatars so that AI's can be written to do the job, preferably in evolving genetic algorithms. Then we'd have humans and real Digimon AI's sharing a gameverse. ^_^
Yeah that's but I think you need some korean information to play it. I could check.
there's only one problem. Although we haveover 1,000 members, I'm pretty sure, no one is able to speak Korean. And I don't know if translating programs are out there...
Or maybe I am wrong, but I doubt that lol.

Chances to get into the game would be easier if it was written in Japanese at least, since some people are learning it. Not me though, coz that's too much work for me lol.

Anyways if someone can figure out those information, it would be cool
Well unfortuantly the board I found the info at has changed and the topic is gone. I'm sorry to everyone who wanted to play.
Aww boo. I know someone who is able to read Korean. I envy her. Too bad she's always busy busy, and isn't involved in anything here. :(
yeah i play this game its fun and it is a mmorpg and some of it is in english if you would like to try it out go to this forum website it really helps if you do not know korean like me http://s9.invisionfree.com/digimonrpgonl...hp?act=idx