Join our server on Discord

You know what would revitalize the franchise?
I mean the cards would be cool where we could pass link camera's and have a play by play with a moderator who has animations for each event and could trigger them at the press of a button. It would be kind of cool that you could see the person in a viewer to viewer kind of way. (Off course you have to send a deck list to the moderator and have to keep an accurate card count and have a full 100% video feed and you can't let time lapses because that could lead to dishonesty. Those bugs we could deal with later.)

I can't wait to see how all this will come to dreate something of this creative magnitude...

Still waiting for the best to come....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh, have physical cards. I think that would be way to hard to pull off just online as small as we are. I think we would have to gain some popularity somehow else before pulling something like that.
We could create an exact replicate of the system of card playing like mtgo (magic the gathering online) where we could have all the cards stored. The video link is only used to interact with the enemy and/or ally. Its just a really fun way to break the opposition psycholigicly and vastlt improve the game play....

If not we could always look for other answers.... I have a couple ideas that barely touch the surface, lets dig deeper....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heheh, nah man some people don't want to be seen, and the whole thing would be a waste of memeroy space(that would probably be alot of memory for that)

Well if we don't use cards like that, then i think we could use then like how the season 3 tamers did, like i said earlier.

So what type of graphics do you think we should use? A basic 2d side scroller would be fun, we could do something like Maple Story! (mapleglobal.com)
Played it for a bit until my computer crashed and caused me to almost throw out my cpu and monitor through the window (opened of course) and let it crash below. 2D would be impressive and pretty cool. I also agree, ditto with the space issues. Its probably way too much and waste space on something we don't need. Still cards should be a welcomed addittion....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
And why not use a specialiced scanner for it? Just run the program, and if you have to use cards you just use a scanner, to scan the code for the card :) that is... if everybody used cards for their digimon
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There is a wierd thing with a splecialized scanners is that its easier to cheat by wipping out the card necessary for the win. THAT"S NOT FAIR!!! :shock: I mean we could figure out a system that you scan the cards as you play them. To protect against cheating your deck is placed on the computer program allowing people to draw the cards, then scanning it into the computer, and then playing a certain cg.... We need to put our heads together, and without hurting ourselves and think of a concept utilizing cards as a part of the combat system...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
...Yeah... that's right... but still... nah, it's too stupid and obvious...
The graphics would just be 3D right? just to know and imagine...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I have to say that:

3D is our goal,
2D is the compromise,
1D is unexceptable.

I hope that we could make the whole setup as advanced and KISS as possible. (Keep it simple stupid.... Not referring to anyone in particular) Imagination is a great tool but images are worth a thousand words....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
That remembers me of a proverb...
I hope it can be accomplished, the digimon really are cool when animated in 3D, has anyone seen 'Digimon Digital Card Battle' opening?
That's some good animation, for me at least that haven't played a PS2 game in my life :cry:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad