Join our server on Discord

You know what would revitalize the franchise?
Makes me think of Monster Rancher... even though I've never played the games.

As far as tamers, I'll agree we really don't need them. In all the games they were invunerable and such being only used as a general icon. The shows varied, but I would say nine times out of ten the humans stayed unharmed... physically. In some ways in would be an extra feature (gameplay mechanic), I think, people would enjoy seeing.
Well if you wanted to make money you could make it like the Korean MMORPG and make it where you have to buy clothes for your person with actual money >.>
what about spirt Digivolution?.......4th digimon?
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Well if you wanted to make money you could make it like the Korean MMORPG and make it where you have to buy clothes for your person with actual money >.>

I'd rather go naked. Of course I'd rather go naked whether they were charging or not :oops: lol .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I mean we have so many great ideas that we should brainstorm until we hit something that causes all of us to stop and say, "That's exactly it." (Side note with the hole clothes and being naked, clothing is optional I guess. Taking off clothing till where the only thing left on are my sockx :oops: 8) ) I mean I feel strongly about the whole tamer thing and that they would somehow be involved for without their characters in the game that limits the amount of playable characters. Maybe just like in ff9 have them do everything like a cardgame in which they go find cards and fight other human tamers for rare and/or special items that could enhance the digimons ability in some shape or form.

The more amount of options we place in a game like this the more possible outcomes. I believe that making this into the korean one would be easy but than again it wouldn't be ours and we could always complain later on that we didn't get anything we wanted.

The battles system is crucial to the whole existence of the game because regardless of whats happening in the store the digimon and/or tamers will fight 75% of the time. The more important thing is to debate the set-up of the combat system which could make or break the whole game. I'm in favor of not breaking whats already piecing together beautifully....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, if there are cards we could put in the actual card game they had it was fun :D, but personally i think it would be cuter to see Gabumon holding them :roll:

You know we could base these on cards, like using them for techniques and armor and such just like season 3 ^^
Just wearing those cards. :oops: :D

Anyway, I mean we could definetly use the card game as a point of reference. It could be interesting what people will think up on their own. Cards could be a welcomed addittion to dice and a different combat system.

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The problem is translating cards into a game that isn't a card game is pretty difficult and usually doesn't go too well *cough* Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. *uncough*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well I will comment on Metal Gear Acid... though for the record, I have not played it or the Kingdom Hearts one. So I do not know too much about games who play there actions with randomn cards.
Wah i can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2...!

Eh, the cards was an idea, and something on a side so if peple get tired of the game they could collect/play the card game >.>