Join our server on Discord

You know what would revitalize the franchise?
We could just make it a text based adventure. It's not as flashy but it's cheaper. Me and some kids at school made a text adventure using old D&D stuff and it turned out pretty fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A big fan od D&D and DAD and I mean the text option could eventually get us to that special mmorpg that we have been dreaming of... I guess we gotta walk before we crawl.... I still pick GABUMON !

He's mine ALL MMINE Twisted :shock: :oops: ....
ahem anyway, the sky is the limit..

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
it wouldn't be that hard we just replace the enemies with digimon and make up the rules as we go along.

Shadowknight: Alright I rolled a 1! what's that mean?
Digi Dungeon Master: you dedigivolve and get stepped on.
Shadowknight: That sucks.

I think we might have some bugs to work out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hahaha, hey now hes not all yours, of a member of the unoffical Gabumon fan club you have to share him with ALL of us :D that and there can be millions of Gabumon hehehe.

Text hmm? Theres a chat program that has a built in dice thingy and we could all like get it and be like all "*rolls dice* oh yeah OH YEAH HAHAHA I TOTALY KICKED YOUR ASS!" and stuff like that o.O >.>
:shock: :cry:

Well I did call Gabumon first....

..... I guess that I have to deal with the fact that there will be 1million other Gabumon's :shock: I guess there will be more to PLAY WiTH!!!

MY Gabumon, will be the best!!!

and the cutiest :oops: ahem....

but sharing is cool!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Haha then again we've been here longer then you have so someone else might've called him... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT WE HAVE TO SHARE!!!
I would write the story for the game! I am decent at that much, and I can draw, sort of, so EpsilonZX (way much more features than the normal Epsilon) at your service! I am pretty good at bypassing the law as well (long story, not enough time) and I know athing or two about jail and what is illegal and what is pretty damn close!
I've got a box full of old D&D stuff including graph paper, stat charts, and a few dungeons.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have maybe about 50 old rpg books that I had found a while back that I knew could come in to good use and even an old game like heroquest that we could use like the way we could set up the board in a 3D kind of way. I mean I could even write the about the way we set up the whole entire story map and set up the characters. There is so much that needs to get in place before we could do anything.... Hopefully everyone could chip in to make everything come together in reality... I still want to be a Gabumon.... (chuckle) Because Gabumon is awesome :shock: ... anyway let's find others that could help us out so that before 2007 rolls around this could be completed!!! Wink

You could do it!!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay starting off with DND would be a good start. A nice easy system to work off on. Don't pay attention to my previous pessimism. I guess making characters and dungeons would be a good start. On the plus side, making the characters would be the same thing as creating another "enemy." I'll guess the item system will be cards.

For myself, I enjoy the human and digimon tamer route, but it would be interesting having a mix of that, hybrids, or just solo digimon. Human/tamer would probably be "balanced" Easy acess to items and what not, but the human would be at risk to being attacked. With hybrid the human isn't as vunerable in battle, but obviously couldn't attack while using an item. "Wild" digimon could be the "strongest" in terms of raw power. Most of the digimon in the show where able to stay in a certain form regardless of it not being rookie. Some did change though. I'd also assume they couldn't carry too many items (or have other certain replacement ablilities/feats) since they wouldn't have a digivice or too many pockets.

EXP gain could be differnt as well because the digimon who where with the chosen children became stronger mostly by strengthening the bond with their human then just by battling alone.

Just a few ideas I thought of.

At any rate, what would it be the "D&D DAD" or "DDDD?"
:roll: