Join our server on Discord

You know what would revitalize the franchise?
Well it looks pretty good... it would be nice if I could read what was in the game....
That would be great, like World of Warcraft or somehting equally large! Yes, i can see it now, everyone creating their own huamn and then being pair with a random Digimon of their choice ot enjoy the entire game with, sounds fun, that would leave one major problem, how to get Renamon out of the thousands of other Digital possibilities.
Patience... I'm sure there would be a decent fanbase that would be out to get Renamon.
Hmm, does anyone know to code? We should make it ourselves xD, i mean really, we have some good artists, and i'm sure some people out there know how to use c++, so really, we would just need the time/people to get together and make it... yeah it sounds simple but its not i know x.x
Well, actually if you just start with a rookie you'd have hundreads of choices so you could possibly get renamon or any digimon you wanted.
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Hmm, does anyone know to code? We should make it ourselves xD, i mean really, we have some good artists, and i'm sure some people out there know how to use c++, so really, we would just need the time/people to get together and make it... yeah it sounds simple but its not i know x.x

Ooh ooh! ME! I know how to code! In Pascal, C, C++ and Common Lisp! I'm just not foolish enough to commit myself to a million-line unfunded MMORPG project for which I would be the only coder and which would also violate copyright and get me sued if it were too popular.

Actually, it's that I already have projects.
Oh hehe, well hey it was a thought :D
Couldn't we create a type of game that could be given to only those people on DAD and make it somehow affiliated with the website that only those people could play on it? We could send it to them on CD thus collapsing loopholes with passwords on those cd's and then we would have to go through a massive server with excellant firewall that doesn't allow outsiders to hack into the game. Mind you that first and foremost the company will look for if DAD had any profit in any shape or form. We could in reality thus make it more that an idea and into a reality. Yes No? ...

At least if we sit and decide that nothing will be done than all we're left with is an idea that will eventually return again only then to be shot down again. It would probably take a year to create it and maybe 1,000,000 hours of time combined) but it would be worth it and cherished by all on DAD, including me.

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, that would be the problem... time and money.
We have more than 1000 people that would most likely want to help in any shape or form to get this game out and in the allotted time frame. I mean even I would help whether it be to create the music along with other people on DAD and I could probably find an incription password rider program to place on the cd. So that would basicly cover it and I mean I would even do voices for some of the characters (I PICK GABUMON!!!!lol ) as well as work on the plot and scenery for the jump main towns.

All I know is that yeah it might take forever and a day but in the end we could tell the world about what the people of DAD accomplished, the first mmorpg created on this website (I think it is.) and more importantly, it would be ours...

And seriously... I game of this magnitude would only increase its game play and probably keep it in a coehisive fashion. Coehisive enough to keep it going for years to come and the people, the same people enjoying its final outcome....

Well, its a thought, a good one though...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds