Join our server on Discord

Love with open eyes....... (.....?)
Quote:"Even when you have steak, sometimes you want hamburger."
And sometimes some want a girl with a mate already that doesn't mind them and reject a single girl that cares for them. I know one like that.

Quote:As for why he was still kissing her, maybe he was doing it because he was used to it and it was comfortable and he just didn't think, maybe he was doing it to make her happy, maybe a lot of things.
Y'know, I think that's what happened. They were smooching a lot, and he started to do this after a while. He might have gotten tired and she still wanted to go on. I remember seeing a rather amused look on his face, like he was thinking 'Ok, Ok.....let's go on.....what a bore....'
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I find that novelty is the spice of life.

Wisemon Wrote:"Even when you have steak, sometimes you want hamburger."

That was well said Wisemon, even though we may love the person that we are with, it's no substitute for a change of pace every now and again.

I guess the thing to remember here is if we keep our sex-life interesting, we'll be less likely to look elsewhere for change. :roll:

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
sth = something?

Internet abbreviations are going too far.

Anyway, just because he was looking out the window doesn't mean that he's bored with her or somehow not qualified to be her boyfriend. Maybe he was watching for something or someone? Maybe he saw something you didn't? It's not like he was being vocally or physically abusive towards her. Kind of impossible to tell anything about them from just watching them for a few minutes.

Then again, I can remember times when I've probably watched the same thing, and wished that I was in the guy's shoes so I could give the girl the attention she deserves but apparently isn't getting.
Quote:That was well said Wisemon, even though we may love the person that we are with, it's no substitute for a change of pace every now and again.
Hey, I didn't say that! A friend of mine said that. Personally, I don't eat red meat anymore.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Hey, I didn't say that! A friend of mine said that. Personally, I don't eat red meat anymore.

Oh, boy.... :roll:
Sorry about the mis-quote Wise, but that doesn't change the fact. Change is an ongoing factor! Keep up or get left behind. Wink

You know for some reason I don't like how that sounds in relation to relationships. That and your other post.
Quote: Change is an ongoing factor! Keep up or get left behind.
That's a terrible thing to say. You're right, of course, but it's still a terrible thing to say.

Now who knows where I got that quote?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I don't know but you're right.
Wisemon Wrote:That's a terrible thing to say. You're right, of course, but it's still a terrible thing to say.

I know it's terrible! If I gave the impression that it wasn't, I'm sorry. I don't know if you know this, but I'm over 40 and have been in many relationships, so I do know what I'm talking about. Things change, people change and the relationship must change with it or it won't last! You see, I like to think I learn a little from each relationship just to make the next one better. :?