Join our server on Discord

Love with open eyes....... (.....?)
I saw this some time ago...and it kept haunting me....
One day I was coming back home in the bus, and there was a couple nearby, standing. Oh yeah, the kitchy kooish type, kissing each other, hugging and such. On a moment, both managed to sit down in a seat of two. While I was watching them, unconsciously cursing my fate, I noticed sth really, really odd. They were smooching all the time, but.....the guy was staring outside, looking at the window. I looked at another side for a minute, then I looked back. He was still staring outside.

I, as an envious one of these things, was thinking: what's the point of kissing sb when you're more interested in what's happening outside the window? How can you qualify the guy?
Quote:I, as an envious one of these things, was thinking: what's the point of kissing sb when you're more interested in what's happening outside the window? How can you qualify the guy?
I've been wondering this myself. The short answer is that it's more of a guy thing, but only for some guys. I know a business major who's had the same girlfriend for five years. His girlfriend is perfect, beautiful, everything he could want, but as he puts it, "Even when you have steak, sometimes you want hamburger." He never actually cheats on her, but he talks about how tempted he is to cheat on her all the time.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
From a purely psycologicial view, that could happen to some couples at least once.
...what do you mean by that, Unknown?
Oh I mean from a possible view of a psychlogist, it is possible that after so many years of dating/being married to the same person, someone could get "bored" with their partner and feel like they want something else. But if talked about rationally with the partner the problem can usally be solved.
i guess unknowns right , yeah maybe he was tired already, didn't want to concentrate in it and didn't want to stop her.
Veemon's Followers
The guy might have seen something that caught his eye--which isn't necessarily another girl (though it could be, according to psychologists male sexuality actually requires novelty or it just dies). Maybe he just wanted to keep an eye on the world around him.

As for why he was still kissing her, maybe he was doing it because he was used to it and it was comfortable and he just didn't think, maybe he was doing it to make her happy, maybe a lot of things.

Disso :arrow: :!:
I don't get it sometimes. It's not fair for anyone, guy or girl, to cheat. If they're "bored" with their partner, it means that they shouldn't be with them in the first place. If you get bored with your partner, it probably means that you don't love her or him as much as you think. Because if you truly love somebody, then you shouldn't have problems with being bored with that person or wanting something else.
That is true. Althought it may not always work out like that.
Thats just srange wonder whhy was he kissing her and looking out the window, seems like he does not like her and just doing it to show off