Join our server on Discord

So did anyone watch
Quote:Why? It's not that bad. Just some blood edits.

And the boy on boy kiss in ep 3 !!!
Did you really expect them to keep it? I'm sure there are plenty who like to see it though, but that is besides the point.
Quote:Did you really expect them to keep it? I'm sure there are plenty who like to see it though, but that is besides the point.

Thats a big fat YES. It's part of the storyline between the two
I'm pretty sure you can find that vlip if you really want to see it. But who would really want to see the yaoi kiss? They atleast kept the sound effect.
UnknownH Wrote:I'm pretty sure you can find that vlip if you really want to see it. But who would really want to see the yaoi kiss?

*jumps up and down pointing at self* it was the sexiest thing i've ever seen in non hentai anime.
I mean besides you and the fangirls.
oh...fine be that way, i thought you might have missed me, ive been in the hospital for 2 weeks *cries* :P but seriously the hospital sucked
Ooh, ooh, what for? I've never been in a hospital, but I know it sucks specailly the food. My older brother was the last one to be in a hospital for a while and the only thing he liked was the OJ cause it came from Wawa were he works.
just a leg infection...^^; and yes the food sucked more than paris hilton being filmed in nightvision.
So how'd you get a leg infection?