Join our server on Discord

So did anyone watch
Naruto? It was on cartoon network at 9 and again at 10. I thought it was pretty good. I don't know what was edited so I can't tell you but I'm sure it was very minor blood and maybe language. It's on every saturday at 9 pm so if you get the chance watch it sometimes.
I saw it. I like that clone sexy jutsu technique.

Edit: Ninja stuff
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If this show's on at 9:00 pm,what time will One Piece will be shown?
no,i didn't watch it i was at a wedding reception,but i did read a few of the manga's though
i didnt watch it...... because i have eps 1-11 saved to disk ^^; ayway if you missed it they are showing it again tonight at 9. ill try to watch it then tell the diffrences.
Quote:If this show's on at 9:00 pm,what time will One Piece will be shown?
Hopefully never. Pirates are lame.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Considering how awful everyone here (and on every other message board I post on) was saying it was going to be, since it was dubbed and all, it really wasn't bad. The animation was excellent, light-years beyond Dragonball and even slightly better than Inuyasha, so for an anime with mass appeal this was really great-looking. The main character's voice was kind of annoying but I guess I got used to it.
First the 4kids one peice dub sucks and minor note it's jutsu if anyone wants to know. I'm alittle suprised they left some of the pervyness in there. And Some people hated the dub so it's a good thing they're making uncut dvds to make those people happy.
I actually like watching One Piece. And no,pirates are NOT lame. To me,those pirates were alot more interesting than ninjas. I will miss that show. :(
Actually both are interesting it's just the war or pirates vs. ninjas that somehow got started.