Join our server on Discord

So did anyone watch
the english dub of naruto sticks very close to the japanese script, luckily 4kids had nothing to do with naruto~yay~ so im happy about that. they did take out alot of the blood but thats a given. i am happy they left in the sexy no jutsu it has lots of comic effect...plus naruto looks so sexy as a girl. why oh why do i love pigtails?!?!
Seen both versions of the first show and there pritty much the same but the US version has the less blood in it !!
You know penace I know of where you can find some pics of that transformation if you want them.
That makes me wonder if we'll get any of the fighting games. They look half decent, but they aren't exactly new anymore.

It may sound like a strange request, but since I don't have cable (odd I know) also being at college. Do they say the techniques in english?
From the first show yes so far they do
A game? Maybe they'll release a quick one just before the systems change. Or they could release one of the next-gen consoles.
I was really happy when I heard that "Naruto" was going to be dubbed because I had heard great things about it and I love Ninjas! But then I heard it was going to be aired on Cartoon Network's Toonami and I got a little worried, because I've heard how "Yu-Gi-Oh!" got messed up and then I saw that the same people that dubbed "Zach Bell" were the ones doing the translating and I got even more worried because I haven't watched "Zach Bell" so I don't know if it'll be alright or not. But even if "Zach Bell" was fine there would still be the chance of a catastrophe. But then again they did play "Tenchi Muyo!" on Toonami and that was fine (aside from a edit here and there and changing sake to tea, who the hell are they foolin'?) so maybe...

And these were the thoughts going through my mind up until the premire of "Naruto" where my worries were put aside when I heard the Japanese names and all the other things. I was shocked to say the least... Maybe they got some intelligent dubbers or they all knew that with the world-wide popularity of the show that if they fucked this one up the crazy otaku would have their heads on pikes. And you all know what kind of crazy otaku I'm talking about, the type that send life threatening letters to the director of a certain popular Anime by Gainax. (What the hell is some people
http://www.combovideos.com has some clips from the game and other fighting games as well if you want to see what they look like. You'll have to register to see the videos though, but it doesn't matter much since you don't have to use the one were you need to pay. Other then that the clips will show a few moves and characters that you have not seen before.
OK PM sent RaZhar
Thank you!