Join our server on Discord

Gamer adrift in a sea of disinterest
Check out the face: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_view...=undefined

Cyber Stryker, allow me to be the first one to say, "AAAAHHHHH!!! YOU MANIACS! YOU RUINED IT!!! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!"

Insanity aside... Yeah the game stinks like monkey balls.
Ahhhh! Patty's come back for revenge!
Have some more!!! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_view...=undefined
Eww! That looks like shit! Even compared to the original "The Sims" on the PC, which I spent about 17 hours a day, 7 days a week playing... Even though I only got the original, House Party, and w/e the other first expansion pack was. Nothing after Hot Date, but I still loved it!
I never got interested in that game. Then again, I do not get interested in real people's lives either.
Is anyone else getting pretty sick of hearing about the so-called "console wars" as if its an actual issue? People have blown business competition way out of proportion. It kind of reminds me of the early stages of the East Coast/West Coast BS between rappers back in the 90's. None of it was real, just in the fan's minds.

Something else that's been bothering me is how so many game critics will write as if they speak for all gamers. I've noticed this a lot in GameInformer magazine. Specifically they bash Xenosaga Ep. II a lot for the physical changes in character design, voice acting and the Zone System. Now for the most part I didn't have any problems with that game except that they didn't get Sherry Lynn to reprise the role of MOMO in it. She has the cutest little-girl voice IMO. I'm fully aware that I may be in the minority here but like I said I enjoyed the game overall.

The thing that irritates the hell out of me is that game critics can't seem to put facts about a game and editorials about it in separate categories. That can sometimes screw your perception of something you might want to play if you're not careful.
I find that reviewers often blame their own ineptitude on "bad gameplay mechanics."

They'll often blame the fact that they suck on bad camera angles, clunky controls, or other such things. Why can't people just admit it when they suck?
Yeah well, you don't listen to the reviewers most of the time. You just go with what you like.
Gale of Darkness isn't that bad. The graphics outside of battles totatly suck and there are NO good animations at all. For example: After you saved your sister, she says something like "Oh, brother"... And she doesn't even give him a hug!! O.O; *sighs* Colors are sort of blank, so everything gets this shiny effect, its just weird o.O;

I'd rather buy one of the old BG games, then GoD :(
Yeah but how can you make a good 3D pokemon game? It's hard.