Join our server on Discord

Gamer adrift in a sea of disinterest
Ha! The only way that'll happen is if you read reviews from different places. Some people(and aparently magizines) are biased.
naa, i stick to EGM they give good honest reviews, often times they'll even admit "i really wanted to like this game, but couldnt" the majority of games in the mag get reviewed and scored by 3 people working for 3 diffrent publications. and int he end you use those scores to make your own decisions... and i feel sorry for anyone who buys the shame of the month games.
I agree. EGM is a good magazine to read... as far as video game reviews are concerned.
i miss EGM2/eXpert gamer/GameNow. those mags were the best lots of strats and codes. you want to talk about fallowing a mag i was subscribed to EGM2 sence issue 23 and all the way till gamenows final issue.
UnknownH Wrote:Yes but then we'd be left with apple so we just burn the xbox areas.

No, then we'd be left with Linux, FreeBSD, BeOS, AROS and others. Only the first two of those are Unix clones.
Yes but isn't linux really hard to fix?
Anonmon Wrote:Ah... the Nintendo 64. Undoubtedly one of the best systems ever made, despite how many football games and shooters PSX had. Oh wait, that's why PSX sucked.

My favorite game of all damn time: Diddy Kong Racing. Car, hovercraft, airplane. 20 stages, each with mirror versions to unlock. Cheat codes and extra characters that can be earned, fun tricks to win races, good music. It had it all.

omfg.... I loved playing that game. I never actually owned it myself, but a friend of mine did. Udoubtedly one of the best games ever made. And Sonic, I love Sonic Heros... But as I stated above, I love RPG's the most, so of course, I play sonic just to make a kick ass chao. I had one that had all it's levels in the high 60's to mid 70's, but then my little step brother or step sister erased it... ='(
I still play DKR! And SA2:B is a lot of fun, too, you can go back and just keep playing for pure style...
"Diddy Kong Racing" was a pretty fun game but I think my favorite Racing game has got to be "F Zero X." I loved to amount of racers there were and how crazy the racing could get and the death match in it was really fun! My two favorite racers were "Bio Rex" and "James McCloud."

I was really happy to hear that they were making another "F Zero" on the GC but when I rented it it was missing the soul that the other had. Plus they fucked up "Bio Rex" (the control on his machine was awful) and they made "James McCloud" look like an idiot! And the racing was really boring and story mode wasn
Well maybe GTA has better elements for you with racing. The whole game has more overall realistic elements, so maybe you like the feel of actually running into (and over) people and racing them then being able to rub in in their faces.