Join our server on Discord

Gamer adrift in a sea of disinterest
Meh people just hate those three movies. But you can kill C3PO if you fight him in 2-player. That's one cool part about it, you can fight and be anyone.
sadly, it is the same here. there's nothing good for the game systems. the fire emblem series is a good way to waste time. useally you'll find me on warcraft or diablo ii.
Veemon's Followers
http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/game...festo.html

A Gamer's Manifesto... Not Communist.
My favorite genre of all time is rpgs. I prefer them offline than online just cuz I have a wireless router and it goes out all the time... And I love shooters more on the computer than the consoles. Easier to me. And online games for the consoles, I don't care about for I can't play em online anyway... But atm, I can't really play anything on my computer, as my graphics card is pretty much done for... It crashes my computer all the time and I can't play any games. But I get real bored with sports games...

EDIT: Btw, best game ever, the first Mario for the NES, and you can't deny it. I don't like Nintendo much now, but I love the NES and 64.
Ah... the Nintendo 64. Undoubtedly one of the best systems ever made, despite how many football games and shooters PSX had. Oh wait, that's why PSX sucked.

My favorite game of all damn time: Diddy Kong Racing. Car, hovercraft, airplane. 20 stages, each with mirror versions to unlock. Cheat codes and extra characters that can be earned, fun tricks to win races, good music. It had it all.
I liked the PSX... then again I play a good deal of sqaure-enix games.
You see in the listings of greatest systems and games ever it's nintendo/sega then playstaion 1 and 2 then the xbox. Cause all they have is DOA, ninja gaiden, and butt loads of shooters. Plus some stupid people on Xbox live.
M$ must burn!
Yes but then we'd be left with apple so we just burn the xbox areas.
nooo!!! dont burn the xbox, i need it for Sega games *snuggs his copy of JSRF* i love you so much cube *purrs*....err....anyway.

going on topic, i love a wide variety of games, if it wasnt for that i would be bored.i love fighting games but it gets old once you beat it with everyone, so i expanded onto RPG's,survival horror, action,some platformers ( i must have my sonic fix ) strategy,some sports, racing. what im saying is there are THOUSANDS of good games out there, dont limit yourself to one type. and yes to save money and stress pic up the ocasional gamming mag, EGM lets you cut through the bullshit of the gamming world.