Join our server on Discord

Gamer adrift in a sea of disinterest
Okay, that's true... the characters could actually move a bit more, and weren't simple sprites.
Despite all they're denials, I still think they have a PS3 remake in the works or planned. Why else would they have made the video of it as a hardware demo?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cause it looks that good. And that's the PS3.
Well there was FF7: AC and the game has a strong fanbase still... even after 8, 9, 10, 11... and well twelve you can pretty much figure.
One of the things I really liked about it was that even after all these years it withstood the test of time (...Was that a little redundant?) Anyway what I'm getting at is that through all the technological advances that have been achieved in the industry since 1997 I didn't feel as if I was going back and playing something clunky.

For a good example of a technological leap play Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee side by side, it always makes me grind my teeth just watching it.

But I think my absolute favorite thing about the game itself was that there wasn
Aren't they making a turks story for cellphones?

POSSIBLE PLOT SPOILER!!!

I think they're also reaeasing something for the PSP that deals with Zack's story. These are all rumors and stuff that I hear about through magazines and the internet so I'm not sure how accurate the are.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, a turks game plus one for that guy vincent. I think that's his name.
And to be fair, I will now review shadow the hedgehog.

Shadow the hedgehog isn't all that bad but it takes awhile to get to the good parts.
I liked the destroy all the aliens part.
Mostly because being the whole cause of the story, I liked destroying them. But there is some problems, like bad level design or having to have to use the guns to beat some thing. Atleast some of the guns are fun to use.
Like the shadow rifle that takes out any enemy in one shot, or the omachao gun that shoots out those little robots that gave you advice from sonic aventure two. Or the samurai sword and alien satelite laser remote that calls down a satelite blast to blow up the enemy. The other two guns are the billy hatcher chicken vaccum that sucks everything up and will give you 3 lives. But the last gun just heals one of the sides and isn't that useful(my opinion).
You'll have to fight the big alien boss in some of the endings and after beating him, I felt much better about the game. I felt even better after beating the last ending.
It does have some pretty good music so that is a good part about it.

So this is really a 4 to 6 rated game. 4 in some places, 5 in others, and 6 in the best part. It's not good, but there have been worse games and ideas. I just hope they don't do something like this again. Guns and a story like this aren't a sonic type game.
I may pick this up later if I can find it cheap.

So I didn't compleatly hate it, I just don't like some parts of it.
Quote:It does have some pretty good music

So very true. I can't get enough of that song I Am by Crush 40. In case you never heard of it, I found a link on a site called putfile;

http://media.putfile.com/iamalliamfull

In other Video Game News, I've played Black on PS2. It's good if you're into games where you fire more rounds then the Rangers and Delta Forces did in October of 1993 in Somalia. I'm not kidding, it's all bang bang bang, nothing else. AI is nothing but average unfortunately. Yet all in all I'd say I got my bucks worth. Star Wars Empire at War is good too if you're into Star Wars and RTS games. A big step up from Rebellion or Force Commander. Yet the game itself is not always enjoyable. I'm holding off on playing it until new versions and patches come out.

I also reserved Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII and Harvest Moon Magic Melody. Call me a fruit if you must for the second game but I find those HM games very intriguing. An RPG with a farming twist, hopefully this will be the best one yet. On the coming soon I'm defintely looking forward to Dead Rising, where you play a reporter in a shopping mall being overrun by zombies. City of the Dead I last heard has lost its distributor so that sucks. I'm also still very pissed at Survivor which will feature your playable character trying to escape the World Trade Center before it falls down.

I previously made a topic called Can you believe this? some time ago on this board about it. For more info, look on gamespot.com under Survivor for PC. Sadly I'm losing interest in most games thoug finding them boring after some time and spending more dinero on others only to repeat the process. Same thing with my movie collection, in case you didn't already figure out, I'm a movie nut. I own over 430 separate movies. But I'm going off-topic now. Back to the games, Sonic the Hedgehog for XBOX 360 looks sweet as well as the GTA ripoff Saints Row. Basically I've been doing more writing then gaming although now I try to balance it out between my two jobs and all.
They better port that sonic or something close to it to the new nintendo console. It will not stand to not put that on a nintendo system.
And http://sonic.planets.gamespy.com/sonic.php
That has most if not all of the music.