Join our server on Discord

Heart = What? and other things.
http://media.cube.ign.com/media/016/0168...47996.html

Dude those aren't hearts. They sorta look like them, but aren't really. Beside we alll know nightmare is best character in that game.

P.S. I'd post the pic its self but for somereason i can't, dose it have anything to do with the site not being compleatly up, or dose my computer just want to piss with me.
dont tell me you coudln't fill in that blank 2 inches with you mind and see it's shaped like a heart.
and damn nightmare fanboys, he has range and power, that dosnt meen he cant be brought down by close range characters like taki and talm. sence soul blade i've played close range just to piss off sigfried/nightmare fanboys to prove he's not invincable.
They do resmble hearts, but they aren't... or at least I hope not.
Sure its shaped like a heart, but its not; it has those bands going all around his leg as well. That and nightmare can be the most unstopable, non-cheepass, character in the game if you know how to use him. Pluse I just like him because he's the most badass looking character in the game.
I think they have to be closed to look like that. And just in case anyone wants to know voldo is the worst character. I hate him an incredible amount.
two words: kingdom. hearts.
Veemon's Followers
*thinks* I have to remember that one, thanks.
Again with disney. Man those guys are just pushin it. *ponders* I wonder it they ment to do that one.
UnknownH Wrote:And just in case anyone wants to know voldo is the worst character. I hate him an incredible amount.

i second your hate and add, he puts gay bondage masters to shame. he would be a cool character if he had straight hair down past his shoulders, and cloths that didnt look like a leather fetish wet dream.
And if he didn't suck. But I hate him cause he beat me once and I need someone to practice on so he's it.