Join our server on Discord

Heart = What? and other things.
I knew the "technical" matter of where a baby comes from when I was 5. It probably resulted in my freakishly maladjusted attitude that sex isn't a sin.
You see this is a shocking thing to hear. (and of course gabumon look at superdickery.com those only happened in the old comics.)
It all reminds me of disney: little kid shows filled with sexual content
Which only some you can prove.
like in the orgional cut of the rescuers. they fly by a window on that seagull and in said window is a easily seen picture of a naked woman.(was recalled and rereleased with picture cut out)
it's sad i know that.
Yeah, I kinda miss all the inuendos and gun usage.
dont forget alcohol tobacco and drug use, ahh the hey day of american cartoons. anyway now im motivated to draw a big busty big ass girl with hearts on her cheeks one up one down...maybe give her a tail and ears.
Well if you want to draw that then draw it. And make sure to show us in the artist forum.
Put in the tail and ears. :p
*sighs* i would but when i went to get my scanner last night the one i wanted was gone and the only one they had i couldnt afford. so im holding off and hopefully i'll be able to afford it by this weekend. on a lighter note yunsung (i have a feeling i spelled that wrong) from soul calibur 2 has 2 upside down hearts just above his knees on his pants. try to figure that one out.