Join our server on Discord

Heart = What? and other things.
:shock: you learn something every day. schools need to get a better teaching curriculm (?).
Veemon's Followers
it would also explain why they changed her costume for sonic herores....and now im off to play SA2.
The sex-ed teacher didnt tell us anything about that :(
they also didnt teach us about yaoi and yuri and look at how fun those are.
Great, now I feel dirty drawing all those times I ever drew that "heart" shape when I was little. Godd thing to remember or try to forget.
Yeah you see it's funny. It's actually something sexual that's been hid all this time. Now what about the other two things I posted.
Ok the vgcats one i think i can explain that... its just a ninja turtle/kkk mix in, i think its funny :D though i doubt i explained anything at all

hehe and the superman one, are those real or did some one jsut have LOTS of free time to make it because those dont sound like real things they would put in child comics
Quote:Great, now I feel dirty drawing all those times I ever drew that "heart" shape when I was little. Godd thing to remember or try to forget.
YOU feel dirty? What about the sweet little girls who put a heart on every freaking thing they write or draw! If they knew what it was and still did it, they'd be dirty little (*#$^% in first grade or something! The heart should be banned from schools!

OOrrrrr..... I can slope off and go to sleep.
I can imagine how hard it is to explain all about those things. I had a short explanaition something like It goes in there and after 9 monts a baby apears :)
I never did ask where babies came... somehow I just knew or something. At any rate, I'm sure there are plenty of other images and etc that represent something that they are not.

Other then the "heart" shape I already knew about the other things.