Join our server on Discord

Ah man, another girl problem...
\good luck man 8) just be cool.
No problem glad to help.
Okay so I went over last night and had a pretty good time. After my buddy went to bed I ended up chilling with his sisters and their friends. His sister was filling out this thing from me (on a different message place) and on the questions Do you have a crush on me? She put No. So I didn't really do anything about it. We just kinda chilled around and listened to my iPod. We did get tied into a couple tickle/wrestling matches though.

I am supposed to take her to prom though. Even though she said if she didn't get another date, she asked me if I remembered I said yes, and then she turned to her sister and was like "guess who's taking me to prom" so she sounds excited about that which is cool.

So whatever you know, it'll fall in to place if its supposed to.
Hey I always say that. And remember if wise can get a girl then you can too. (heh heh)
Wise has a girl?!

There is hope indeed. lol jk Wise, glad you're more fortunate than me lol.

Thanks again for the help guys.
Not exactly he just has a date. And the girl asked him out too.
UnknownH Wrote:Hey I always say that. And remember if wise can get a girl then you can too. (heh heh)

Ah, but what's the probability that if Wise can get a girl I can get a non-slut?

Seriously, I hate the fact that all the girls who I could ever have dated were either whores or (in one case, it's too bad cause I really like her...) the female version of Holden Caulfield.
if wise has a girl does that mean anti-wise has a boy LOL
Let's get something straight; I don't have anything yet. We haven't even met in person. Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. For one thing, she hasn't said that she wants to be more than friends, which I used to think was assumed, but as it turns out, some girls only want you to think that there's a chance until you make yourself look like an ass. :x
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Good luck, you'll need it!