Join our server on Discord

Ah man, another girl problem...
I'm a magnet for these things I guess.

So I'm at my buddies house two weeks ago, his dad was having a b-day party and we were all drinking and having a good time. My friends sister had been asking me all night if I liked a certain girl. I had liked this girl but the same day she ditched me and I was pretty pissed about that, and have given up on said girl.

Anyway, the night went on with me hanging out with my friend and his girl. I had settled in for bed when his sister, and two family friends came in (pretty drunk) and kept me up for a bit.

Eventually one of the guys fell asleep, so me (who was sober now), the family friend (a bit tipsy), and my buddies sister (who was flat out drunk) were talking.

All of the sudden she tells me she loves me. I told her, I love you too, you're like another sister to me.

Then she says:
"No, I don't love you like a brother."

We could hardly understand her, the other kid was laughing and I was like "Huh?"

And she says:
"I love you more than you love (the girl she thought I liked)"

Again I didn't really know what to say, I just said "Oh yeah?"

And she said (I think, I could barely hear her) something along the lines of: "I want you to be my boyfriend." :shock:

And then that was pretty much it, she fell asleep and I was left there, mind reeling.

Did she mean it? Did she tell me because she was drinking and didn't know what she was saying? Is this something I am supposed to know on purpose or by accident?

She's 16 and I'm 19, its workable, but she's my best friends (this guy is like a brother to me) sister. But even since she said that I've kinda felt like I like her. In the past we've gotten along and I though she was cute, but not this much...it's different now...

I don't know what to do, help? :?
Here I am again to help. Try asking her when she's sober about it. That would help. If she meant it talk it over with her and her brother. That shold work everything out.
Yeah, it's "workable," but depending on which state you live in, it's not necessarily legal. If you take it, take it slow, real slow. Wink

A drunk confession is about as certain as you're going to get. Trying to find out how the other girl feels might land you with nothing. If you recall what happened last time, you were kind of hesitant with seemingly more than one option, and that could've been a factor. Go for it, but tell her that you'd like to take things slowly and seriously. If she "loves" you, she should appreciate that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
:D I knew you two would come to the rescue.

Wise, I'm not worried about sleeping with her, which is where the only real legal problem lies, I can live without sex. And I'm not the slightest bit concerned about any other girls right now. Most girls in my life are pissing me off. My friends sister is the only one I really talk to, I was kinda giving her guy advice last week, to avoid her ex's, who were troubling her.

Unknown, my biggest concern is her brother. I'm not sure how he'd react, and I'm not too sure how to bring it up with her or him. I've always been told true feelings come out when you're drunk, if that's true then yeah, she was truthful, and I can just tell him what she said and get his view on it.

And the whole thing makes more sense too, because the week after that, I was over and she made me promise to go to a school dance (I 99% think it was Prom, but that's so far off so I don't know) with her, but the condition she made was I had to go if she didn't have a date. Which left me with two thoughts: she was setting it up like that to find out what I would say or she was setting that condition so she wouldn't end up alone for the dance, I don't really know. But the first words out of my mouth were "You need to make sure you're brother is cool with it." And I told him about that, and (I was wasted at this point and don't really remember, he was drunk too) I think he said he didn't care, but I don't remember. Also later that night, she refused to tell us who she liked, which was odd because we were talking about stuff openly all night. I also refused to tell them at that point of course.

I might be able to find out more when I'm over there this weekend. I think talking to her when I'm drunk could at least cover my tracks, let me test the waters, without investing sincerity too much into it.
Let's see, you're 19, and I'm 22...damn right you're waiting a while. Okay, I know that's not why you're waiting, but you know, in Japan, promotions are awarded by seniority.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well here in the UK that would be no problem but I see what you mean. First talk to your friend and ask him straight out but tactfuly or you may piss him off if he gives the all clear then go for it but if he say that cool then you have to choose your friend or his sister. Sorry to put it like that but you have to be sure about things like this and if you are sure go for it or it will be one of those things you look back on and say "I wonder".
Yeah I know what you mean, and its all the more so important not to piss him off because he's my co-worker, and soon to be boss. Which is odd because I used to be his boss at our other job.
the girls over here are pissing me off as well. almost evryting has been coverd all so i can say is good luck.
Veemon's Followers
Well then it's decided you will figure out a way to talk to her brother then if everything's ok then you could go ahead with it.
(and no problem I told wise you had a problem again and needed help)
Well I should be over there tomorrow night, saturday has kinda become the obligitory hangout night, so I'll let you guys know what happens.

Thanks again. :D